WoW Vanilla Emu - Emerald Dream

lindz

#DDs
Leveling is classic speed. They fixed group exp recently so it is faster then it was before.

Tauntworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Kind of an obscure question here, but given many of your guys previous experience w/ private servers. You guys think this one has potential to last? I.e. community and server management seem to cultivate something that may actually stand the test of hacking and general faggotry...

Am interested. Naxx40's last few wings always eluded me....

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Kind of an obscure question here, but given many of your guys previous experience w/ private servers. You guys think this one has potential to last? I.e. community and server management seem to cultivate something that may actually stand the test of hacking and general faggotry...

Am interested. Naxx40's last few wings always eluded me....
As someone who played on P99, and UO emu's before this one... I think it has the ability to see Naxx and the culmination of Vanilla. They have other servers (Warsong) that have been out for years, and are running in Naxx progression now.

Also, while they don't fix everything immediately, they're certainly proactive on certain issues and they do implement fixed and changes about once a week or every other week. As Lindz said above, we cleared all of MC and Ony last night in one run, but we still have a spot or two for dedicated and skilled ranged DPS.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Man I want to start up and play but I have a feeling it's going to be a ghost town to 60. I wish you had to option to start at 40 or something. What side are the majority of you guys on and are you needing raid members?

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
We have a 10/10 MC and 1/1 Ony raid guild on alliance. Emu's typically have very high turnover rate on members, so we're always going to be accepting applicants, however we're no longer a leveling guild so you've gotta be at least 50.

That being said I think there's a few posters on horde side, no clue if they're still playing.

lindz

#DDs
The server actually has a pretty big leveling population. Between lowbies that stay lowbies forever and rerolls, you can typically find dungeon groups especially if you are a tank or healer. American timezones have a much lighter population since this is a EU server, but it isn't bad. Basically there is one Horde and one Alliance raid guild.

Our roster looks pretty good right now but as Szeth said, there can be turnover and ranged dps is what we are most likely to need. We are VERY full on rogues (melee in general is pretty full) and have a lot of paladins since they are op as hell.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
We have a 10/10 MC and 1/1 Ony raid guild on alliance. Emu's typically have very high turnover rate on members, so we're always going to be accepting applicants, however we're no longer a leveling guild so you've gotta be at least 50.

That being said I think there's a few posters on horde side, no clue if they're still playing.
So proud of you my child !! Is Perun playing with you or any of those guys I liked?

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Yea Perun (Destro on this server) is our guild leader. Not too many others that you played with while on p99 are there in any capacity.

Aydenn

Lord Nagafen Raider
Just started playing this today. Never played WoW before, so I figured I'd give it a shot. Made a Gnome rogue named Aydenn.

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
I tried it but the population seemed very sparse during American EST time. That was just my experience though and it was about 5 months ago.

Ran very smoothly though, I only ran into a couple broken quests.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I'm gonna fire it up, but I don't know how fast I'll be leveling. I guess I'll see if you guys are still around when I get close to 50

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
If you're looking for a free place to kill some time its as good as any. Vanilla WoW can actually be a PIA compared to the recent shit that has been released. I think people forget after their 5th twinked character in later expansions how much of a kick in the balls vanilla feels comparatively.

malaki_sl

shitlord
I don't know for 100% sure, but I think this server is on the 1.12 patch (immediately pre-BC) so it should be 5man.