WTF Story Thread?

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Teens toilet phobia apparently kills her | Fox News

Must stay away from the toilet.

A British teenager's toilet phobia appears to have cost her her life. The 16-year-old girl suffered a heart attack after going without a bowel movement for eight weeks, reports the Independent.

Authorities say her chronic constipation resulted in distended organs and a compressed chest cavity, factors that contributed to her cardiac arrest. An autopsy revealed a "massive extension of the large bowel," says the pathologist who examined Emily Titterington

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Oklahoma man gets 30 years in prison for fatal 'atomic wedgie

http://news.yahoo.com/oklahoma-man-g...9--sector.html

Davis said he knocked down his stepfather, Denver Lee St. Clair, 58, and pulled the elastic band of underwear over his head and around his neck.

This left ligature marks on the victim, according to police. The medical examiner stated the cause of death as blunt force trauma and asphyxiation.

Chesire_sl

shitlord
Oklahoma man gets 30 years in prison for fatal 'atomic wedgie

http://news.yahoo.com/oklahoma-man-g...9--sector.html

Davis said he knocked down his stepfather, Denver Lee St. Clair, 58, and pulled the elastic band of underwear over his head and around his neck.

This left ligature marks on the victim, according to police. The medical examiner stated the cause of death as blunt force trauma and asphyxiation.
don't even need to get on a plane to see a third world shithole just drive to methlahoma

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Golf hole pooper...There is a joke in here somewhere!
maybe doing it wrong?
Ks4V3.gif

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I totally agree. It really doesn't make sense for most of those characters to be overweight, because they are active. Saying any female character from Dead or Alive, Tekken, or Mortal Combat should be overweight is like saying womens MMA fighters should be as well.
Also, flip it around. Most male video game characters are ripped like Arnold and you don't see the legion of fat lazy male poopsokckers that play video games complaining.

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
Also, flip it around. Most male video game characters are ripped like Arnold and you don't see the legion of fat lazy male poopsokckers that play video games complaining.
That's because in our minds, we all look like Arnold when we flex in front of the mirror.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
That's because in our minds, we all look like Arnold when we flex in front of the mirror.
Pff. I don't need a mirror to know I look like Arnold when I flex. My musculars already know that they're about to burst through my skin. And I don't even lift, bro.