WTF Story Thread?

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
The threat is real.

7092200689_e0fcdfa06a.jpg

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It said temperatures topped 90 degrees. I'm assuming Fahrenheit, or else it would be scorching hot out, but is 90F really all that hot to need misters?
Visitors to Auschwitz being outraged at things that remind them of the holocaust can fuck themselves twice. The holocaust museum in the USA is far more gripping and moving than any actual concentration camp I've visited, which are basically just tourist spots for trendy assholes to say they went or some nonsense.

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
I see, I've never been to a holocaust museum/concentration camp. People are offended too easily.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
What if you'd traveled there on a train. . . oh no!! reminds us of the holocaust.

And the gas was deployed into the chambers using steel canisters dropped in through holes in the ceiling.

The inmates were told that they were going into showers as a lie.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Visitors to Auschwitz being outraged at things that remind them of the holocaust can fuck themselves twice. The holocaust museum in the USA is far more gripping and moving than any actual concentration camp I've visited, which are basically just tourist spots for trendy assholes to say they went or some nonsense.
I can't comment on Auschwitz, but Dachau was pretty haunting and there wasn't much touristy about it. It was eerily quiet and empty other than our small tour group.

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
http://news.yahoo.com/witnesses-woma...191412939.html

TULSA, Okla. (AP) ? An Oklahoma woman charged with slashing the corpse of her boyfriend's ex-girlfriend during a funeral viewing has been ordered to stand trial, a Tulsa judge ruled Friday.

Funeral director Robert Gardner testified that two girls came into his office during the viewing claiming someone "pulled a glob of hair" from the dead woman and left it on the floor. Lawrence Hutchings, a security and maintenance manager at the parlor, testified that the victim's breasts and a toe had been removed. Hutchings told the court the body parts haven't been found.

Echuta

Golden Knight of the Realm
Sunrise: Man accused of disemboweling girlfriend, killing her - Orlando Sentinel

Lopez told detectives he became a "monster" when Nemeth called out her ex-husband's name two times while they were having sex. He said hearing someone else's name during sex upset and enraged him, investigators said.

Lopez said he left Nemeth in the closet where they were having sex and started breaking things throughout the apartment, smashing the rear sliding glass door and punching holes in the walls, police said.

He went back to the closet where Nemeth was lying unconscious and started inserting a beer bottle, a flat iron for hair and both fists inside of her, investigators said.
Lopez said he inserted his arm up to his elbow and ripped out part of her intestines, detectives said.

Seriously....just.....the hell is wrong with people?