WTF Story Thread?

Jais

Trakanon Raider
Last weekend:
Go bowling with family only lane open was far lane against the wall, other group next to us is wrapping up as we get started. They are replaced by super ghetto crew of 5, they spend nearly 20 mins arguing about who goes first and who gets to input the names. They order wings and pizza while doing so, they start to bowl and remain 100% stereotypical like they were doing a parody of all the stereotypes. 30 or so mins later I pick up my ball using the holes and cup it with my other hand, I then notice the ball is super greasy. Thinking the lanes are the cause I wipe it off and continue, as I am walking back I see ghetto lady number one doing the full on licking sauce off her fingers knuckle deep into her mouth, then without even trying to wipe them off sinks her fingers into a my wife's bowling ball...

Now while the balls technically belong to the alley this is still not cool, I then made the mistake of saying hey wrong ball which was met with some serious hostility of how "we don't own the balls" and many other 100% stereotypical anti white people comments. Trying to placate I said fine keep on/nevermind and went to grab new different balls, they then proceeded to grab our bowling balls on purpose and grease them up and continue to stick their freshly licked fingers into all the holes they could before grabbing one.

If I was single I would have found a way to murder every one of them and be justified. Instead we left immediately, and to make the wife feel better I complained and got our money back. They straight up refused at first until I told them what transpired, the look on the managers face was a mix of embarrassed and disgusted.
Fucking Whitey ruining it for the rest of us.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Last weekend:
Go bowling with family only lane open was far lane against the wall, other group next to us is wrapping up as we get started. They are replaced by super ghetto crew of 5, they spend nearly 20 mins arguing about who goes first and who gets to input the names. They order wings and pizza while doing so, they start to bowl and remain 100% stereotypical like they were doing a parody of all the stereotypes. 30 or so mins later I pick up my ball using the holes and cup it with my other hand, I then notice the ball is super greasy. Thinking the lanes are the cause I wipe it off and continue, as I am walking back I see ghetto lady number one doing the full on licking sauce off her fingers knuckle deep into her mouth, then without even trying to wipe them off sinks her fingers into a my wife's bowling ball...

Now while the balls technically belong to the alley this is still not cool, I then made the mistake of saying hey wrong ball which was met with some serious hostility of how "we don't own the balls" and many other 100% stereotypical anti white people comments. Trying to placate I said fine keep on/nevermind and went to grab new different balls, they then proceeded to grab our bowling balls on purpose and grease them up and continue to stick their freshly licked fingers into all the holes they could before grabbing one.

If I was single I would have found a way to murder every one of them and be justified. Instead we left immediately, and to make the wife feel better I complained and got our money back. They straight up refused at first until I told them what transpired, the look on the managers face was a mix of embarrassed and disgusted.
51Io+vhAOIL.jpg

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
Suckers on the arms of an octopus can still grab and cause damage when it's swallowed still alive (or freshly chopped off the animal) so it can be tricky to eat. Wouldn't surprise me the dumbass tried to introduce his 2yo to exotic sushi and then scrambled to pull it out of the kids throat when it got stuck.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Wouldn't surprise me if he left it in an open area and the kid tried to eat it. Kids put things in their mouths. All. The. Time.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
I think the story also mentioned bruises on the kids face, when I read it originally. It might be more nefarious than that.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Yeah, it says that, but you never know if he panicked trying to get the thing out and was a bit too forceful. Kids are never cooperative when it comes to trying to help them in a crisis.

As with every internet story, people jump on the bandwagon and immediately blame the guy (and the mom, for leaving her kid with this guy in the first place), but who knows? It's not likely that the 2 year old can tell anyone what really happened, so we'll probably never know the truth.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Man loses legs after diving under moving train to flee cops

SAGINAW, Mich. (AP) - Police say a 20-year-old man who tried to escape police by diving under a moving train in Michigan has lost both of his legs. WSGW-AM reports state troopers were looking for robbery suspects Monday night in Saginaw when they saw a driver make an improper turn. They tried to stop the man, but he abandoned the vehicle and ran until the train blocked his path.

The radio station says he tried to go underneath and was dragged for about 1,000 feet before the train could stop. Police say the train cut off one of his legs. The Saginaw News reports that the other leg was amputated at a hospital. He is expected to survive.

Police say the man had two misdemeanor traffic warrants for his arrest.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Brad2770

Probably doesn't have a leg to stand on when he goes to court.

• 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Mother admits to prostituting mentally disabled daughters

ROCKINGHAM COUNTY, N.C. -A woman pleaded guilty Tuesday to selling her two mentally disabled daughters, 13 and 15, as prostitutes.

The 52-year-old woman pleaded guilty in Rockingham County to all 48 charges in connection with an Eden prostitution ring.

The woman admitted to police that she forced her 15-year-old daughter to allow men to commit sexual acts on her for $5, $10 and $20. She said she used the money to pay her husband's medical bills.

The woman said that when her 15-year-old daughter refused to continue, she prostituted her 13-year-old daughter. Police said the older girl told authorities about the abuse in September 2015.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
A small US town just suffered 27 heroin overdoses in four hours

Mr Merry said that Monday’s crisis tied up seven ambulances within minutes due to overdose calls and yet they still needed more.

“It was basically like a mass casualty event,” he said. “Huntington has a population of about 50,000 people and usually sees around 18 to 20 overdoses in a week. So this was a huge increase, catastrophic.”

According to the US Centres for Disease Control and Prevention's (CDC) latest data, from 2014, West Virginia has the highest rate of drug overdose death in the country.

post your bath salts and cannibalism stories

• 1Blown
  • 1Jew
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users