X-Men: Apocalypse (2016)

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Ugh can Olivia Munn stand there any less attractively. She is just a lump on a log. I hope that is in between takes. Her belly paunch is sticking out, her arms are as slack as they can get, and shoulders slumped so badly.
...and her knees are too sharp.

Give me a break, you'd hit it.

Devlin

Golden Squire
I'd say this movie looks shit but it would be stating the obviously as all the X movies have been shit.

I've defended them in my own mind before, I'm done.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Moa3x7a.jpg
deviant art fix
apocalypse_paintover_fix_by_vshen-d91lblu.jpg

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
The eyes make such a difference, didn't realize how bad it was until the shoops.
The costumes all look terrible too.

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
The pics are terrible. I think the costumes look really bad in those pics. Apocalypse is a huge let down.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
He looks like a Stargate bad guy
frown.png

And yeah, AoA Apocalypse was great.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
They have to fix it. He looks like to token "been around for ever" deity, with his tired, infected eyes and decaying face. The dude may be ancient but he's not an old man. To me, it could ruin the entire movie. If you can't look and take Apocalypse serious, the entire threat and plot is gone.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
The pics are terrible. I think the costumes look really bad in those pics. Apocalypse is a huge let down.
Dunno, that psylocke is fantastic in the cover picture version. Nightcrawler looks like a meganerd and Cyclops looks like an actual blind kid.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I'm no X-Men expert, but I know that I like most of the shops I've seen a lot more. I watched the X-Men cartoon as a kid but I was like four or five so most of it went over my head. I remember Apocalypse being a bad motherfucker though. He kinda looks like a bitch in that still.

Caliane

Apocalypses mouth is pretty iconic. Fucking that up is a real problem. Its like THE thing that separates him visually from Darkseid/Thanos.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Giant underwear lady looks the worst to me. You can't wear comic book costumes in real life, they look retarded - especially the female ones. This is why nearly every costume in superhero movies has been redesigned.