X-Men: Apocalypse (2016)

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Evolution the show I take it? Wasnt that crap?
Given it's set in their highschool days, it does have more of that teen angst/story plot points for a few episodes but past that it sets a pretty cool story. S1 does the typical individual character background for each episode, but as it moves forward it starts branching into other things.

Been a long time since I watched, but seeing Forge create a device that allows nightcrawler/wolverine to stay in the 'phantom zone' between where he teleports was a cool trip. The episodes leading up to / unleashing Apocalypse were well done, magneto being tricked into some things, the rogue/nightcrawler/mystique story development, juggernaut wrecking shit etc.

YMMV if you can get past the highschool atmosphere part of it.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Been a long time since I watched, but seeing Forge create a device that allows nightcrawler/wolverine to stay in the 'phantom zone' between where he teleports was a cool trip.
For a long time it was thought that Nightcrawler just uses the Darkforce Dimension as his gateway, most notably Cloak, Darkhawk and Vanisher uses this to teleport. (well Darkhawk accesses energy for his chest beam)

Now they've said it's not the Darkforce but some other Dimension called Brimstone, probably in reference to his devil like features. It was also recently mentioned in Secret Wars Apocalypse, and no it's not the same dimension as Magik, her's is Limbo (of which she is the master)

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I thought they said that a long time ago. That's why it smells like sulfur when he teleports

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
tumblr_mokqxuZZWH1qlxl31o1_500.gif

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I didnt think they'd bring Quicksilver back. How are they gonna get around his omnipotent power level?

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I didnt think they'd bring Quicksilver back. How are they gonna get around his omnipotent power level?
"A wizard did it"

They couldn'tnothave him back, since he was so far and away the coolest part of DoFP. But yeah, they'll come up with some contrived way to keep him from being the I-WIN button he was in that movie.

Apocalypse looks like shit.

Facially Olivia Munn makes a near perfect Psylocke, though as she pointed out she definitely lacks the body of the comic character. Of course. I just wish I didn't hate her so much.

Mohawk Storm is Best Storm.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
"A wizard did it"

They couldn'tnothave him back, since he was so far and away the coolest part of DoFP. But yeah, they'll come up with some contrived way to keep him from being the I-WIN button he was in that movie.

Apocalypse looks like shit.

Facially Olivia Munn makes a near perfect Psylocke, though as she pointed out she definitely lacks the body of the comic character. Of course. I just wish I didn't hate her so much.

Mohawk Storm is Best Storm.
I agree with 100% of this.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Ugh can Olivia Munn stand there any less attractively. She is just a lump on a log. I hope that is in between takes. Her belly paunch is sticking out, her arms are as slack as they can get, and shoulders slumped so badly.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Ugh can Olivia Munn stand there any less attractively. She is just a lump on a log. I hope that is in between takes. Her belly paunch is sticking out, her arms are as slack as they can get, and shoulders slumped so badly.
Only someone as overrated as Olivia Munn could make a Psylocke costume look like granny panties.

Fadaar

That guy
Storm looks pretty goddamn spot on. Agree with Malakriss though, Cyclops is a mega douche so he looks fine. Nightcrawler on the other hand.... dafuq.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
I thought Apoc was bigger . . .

Would be nice if he was engineer size (From that movie you dude love, Prometheus!)

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Im fine with him not being 90s cartoon big, but he should definitely be head and shoulders above Storm and Psylocke ffs.