X-Men: Apocalypse (2016)

Caliane

it's pretty incredulous to think that with out a line of sight he knew exactly where Rogue's body would be, and additionally that he was able to teleport back into the moving plane. unless one of his super powers was enhanced mathematical calculation ability to calculate the trajectory of a moving aircraft, or if he was asian, which he isn't.
it is actually... like Cyclop's does also have enhanced geometry, allowing to him to do the crazy reflecting shots. (Cyc should be able to handle Cap's shield. He is also stupid good at pool..)
Nightcrawler does have an innate enhanced 3d perception of location/distance/etc, so his teleporting is safer.

Its totally one of those "required secondary powers" Teleporting would be deadly without it. Particularly since he is blinking into otherspace. he has to have an innate understanding of exactly how far and long he is in the otherspace to be able to come out and be exactly where he wanted to be, without being inside a tree.
Nightcrawler ought to be very good at golf and judging distances.

Grizzlebeard_sl

shitlord
Nightcrawler - Marvel Wikia

Nightcrawler typically teleports only to places he has been to before or knows the layout of, or line-of-sight teleportation (even though his actual range is much further). Kurt's intuitive spatial awareness allows him to track his movements instinctively and with greater precision than the average person, helping him to pinpoint locations for a "blind" teleport.
Also discusses the mass he can teleport. In short, as Column said, the upper limits of his powers are still unknown.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
his upper limit for distance was reached once, although, he was dying with a robot arm in the middle of his chest, 400miles Nevada to Utopia
Nightcrawler-Death-2_02.jpg
how-nightcrawler-died-4.jpg

Also discusses the mass he can teleport. In short, as Column said, the upper limits of his powers are still unknown.
but then of course, Hope at the time is the most important mutant in the mutant world, she is literally the messiah, which for a duty bound xman like Kurt, he probably used the power of faith to accomplish that jump.

also i believe the first time he willing bamf'd into an object (said robo arm) or did i remember that wrong?

Chris

Potato del Grande
is Jennifer Lawrence going to be in this? i'm assuming yes. if so, it will suck just as bad as the last one.
Er... you know that The Fappening happened on set for the last one right? It was Beast taking the photos.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Like others said, he has super human spatial awareness. Which basically just means that when he teleports, he doesn't teleport 1/2 a centimeter into the ground.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
It's just a plot device, guys.

His ability to teleport away connected pieces of matter is probably the most powerful ability and they shouldn't have given him that. At any given moment he's two teleports away from winning a fight, 1 teleport if he has a hold of someone.

Telepoting on top of the hulk, grabbing the hulk's head and teleporting away with just his head would be ridiculous.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
He can do that too. He did it in Age of Apocalypse with someones finger. Grabbed his finger and teleported with it.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
He can do that too. He did it in Age of Apocalypse with someones finger. Grabbed his finger and teleported with it.
So is it up to him how much of an object he teleports? I've seen the comics you are referring to but it's a bit odd he grabs someone and takes the whole body one moment and then grabs something and decides to take that part only. Nightcrawler has always been one of my favorite comic book characters but I like it when he is portrayed more of a wise, swashbuckler than anything else. He's looking like a dark elf Jonas Brother right now.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
So is it up to him how much of an object he teleports? I've seen the comics you are referring to but it's a bit odd he grabs someone and takes the whole body one moment and then grabs something and decides to take that part only. Nightcrawler has always been one of my favorite comic book characters but I like it when he is portrayed more of a wise, swashbuckler than anything else. He's looking like a dark elf Jonas Brother right now.
Good way to describe it, being a very clever/acrobatic fighter was always good but when you think about what he can do by teleporting a vital organ it takes the fun out of any combat.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Nightcrawler was always one of my favs, super christian, even a priest, and is anti gay, but looks like like the devil.
Nightcrawler_01.jpg

sorry-for-hating.jpg

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
lol colossus is a faggot? never knew that
That's mostly Ultimate Colossus, the cooler version.

He does things like take mutant steroids made from the genes of wolverine and when wolverine tries to stop him
2321061-heartless_3.jpg

roid rage

when given the deciding vote on if the director of the mutant torture camp should live (who also put peter through the worst of the torture)
fuck xavier's teachings
2316314-ultimate_x_men_colossus_kills.jpg

He should probably just be gay in 616(or whatever new universe is being currently made), they took away his 40 year girlfriend and just handed her over to Starlord, cuz he's cool now.

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
What is with the trend of making old characters suddenly gay? Colossus was in love with Kitty Pryde in multiple arcs, and let's be honest, they are living in comic book world, where every girl is a supermodel. It's not like he has to take his pick of the fatties with which to settle down.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
What is with the trend of making old characters suddenly gay? Colossus was in love with Kitty Pryde in multiple arcs, and let's be honest, they are living in comic book world, where every girl is a supermodel. It's not like he has to take his pick of the fatties with which to settle down.
Ultimate was a completely different set of storylines. In a different world Colossus' love of Lenin wasn't just platonic.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Colossus being gay was a PR stunt. Same as bobby. There have been a handful of well done gay characters but they are new characters so they aren't latched onto the way a-listers like x-men and justice league characters are. So they "have" to rewrite well known characters. To me, colossus will never be gay. Green lantern will never be gay. Not because I have an issue with them being gay, I have an issue with arbitrary changes. If all of a sudden tony was never an alcoholic, hank pym was a likeable guy, banner LIKED hulking out... I wouldn't like them, even if ultimately it lead to interesting stories... I hate ultimate cap because his personality is super patriot xenophobe. Cap doesn't enjoy schadenfreude. He doesn't make fun of others when they are beaten. Ultimate cap? Dude rips on the French every opportunity he gets.

Column_sl

shitlord
Ultimate cap has the greatest line in comics ever

Surrender??!! You think this letter on my head stands for France?
Ultimate line was full of shock, including the incest with Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver.