X-Men: Apocalypse (2016)

Rais

Trakanon Raider
Paquin can suck a clit between her front teeth. It's a natural thing to happen if you have the tools to please others.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
It's probably him in some form. Honestly, that's what he looked in ancient Egypt though, so its not out of place. Hopefully they beef him up though without making look like x3 juggernaut.

Also, whenever I think about this movie, I'm reminded that the dude who voiced apocalypse in the 90's cartoon died and I'm sad all over again

Edit: if somewhere in the movie he says the line, "I am as far beyond mutants as you are beyond the Babylonians with their swords and fire." I'll be happy

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
It's probably him in some form. Honestly, that's what he looked in ancient Egypt though, so its not out of place. Hopefully they beef him up though without making look like x3 juggernaut.

Also, whenever I think about this movie, I'm reminded that the dude who voiced apocalypse in the 90's cartoon died and I'm sad all over again

Edit: if somewhere in the movie he says the line, "I am as far beyond mutants as you are beyond the Babylonians with their swords and fire." I'll be happy
I believe you're conflating two quotes.

"Beast; how many peoples have dreamed of my end? You are no closer than the Babylonians with their swords and fire-sticks." to Beast obviously

"I am as far beyond mutants as they are beyond you" to Graydon Creed

My favorite

"I am the rocks of the eternal shore. Crash against me and be broken!"

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

That is Apoc is in his PRE-celestial technology merger.

This is Apoc in Apoc Origins
Ensabnur.jpg

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I believe you're conflating two quotes.

"Beast; how many peoples have dreamed of my end? You are no closer than the Babylonians with their swords and fire-sticks." to Beast obviously

"I am as far beyond mutants as they are beyond you" to Graydon Creed

My favorite

"I am the rocks of the eternal shore. Crash against me and be broken!"

You are correct! Its been an age since I watched that show

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
I've never understood what exactly Apocalypse is. He's what, god-mode, just caught up in his own head so much that he doesn't just get shit done? I'm confused.

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
First mutant, bonded himself with Celestial technology to advance himself beyond most beings. Has a huge ego, and believes in survival of the fittest. He can alter his molecular makeup / mass and is practically immortal.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I've never understood what exactly Apocalypse is. He's what, god-mode, just caught up in his own head so much that he doesn't just get shit done? I'm confused.
He actually has a pretty sweet monologue in Xmen TAS where after Cable attacks him in the future, he compares himself to Sisyphus because he's been battling mutants for thousands of years and yet hasn't truly won an enduring victory.