X-Men: Apocalypse (2016)

Rais

Trakanon Raider
Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver were always into incest even outside of the Ultimate line.

Column_sl

shitlord
Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver were always into incest even outside of the Ultimate line.
Are you sure because it was created for the Ultimate universe. Scarlet's always been hot for the robots in the regular line.

For a history. Millar made jokes about it starting in 2001 with Ultimate X men. And in 2007 Loeb actually showed it, and in the same issue Loeb killed her.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
The incest was something that was just vaguely hinted at in the regular line. In fact, hinting is probably too strong a word. It was just one of those things where they were very close and people read a little too deeply into. Ultimates just took the idea and ran with it

j00t

Ultimate cap has the greatest line in comics ever

Ultimate line was full of shock, including the incest with Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver.
That line, when I first read it, made me laugh. By itself, it just established him as being a little more edgy than his 616 counterpart. However, all his comments are laced with very subtle vitriol towards other countries. It's almost as if he's written from the perspective of a foreigner who was told about the idea of captain america. It feels almost... Anti-american. At least, the ideology of America. It's very much Captain 'Merica

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
That line, when I first read it, made me laugh. By itself, it just established him as being a little more edgy than his 616 counterpart. However, all his comments are laced with very subtle vitriol towards other countries. It's almost as if he's written from the perspective of a foreigner who was told about the idea of captain america. It feels almost... Anti-american. At least, the ideology of America. It's very much Captain 'Merica
that's a time displace cap, most recent time is the big war.

found it.

oGnOU.jpg

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
It kind of fits more with the times though, both the times he grew up on during world War two when people were more anti other countries including our allies and when they came out in the early 2000s after we went to war and no one supported us. The Era of freedom fries.

j00t

No, I know. It's more typical of someone's behavior that is wearing an american flag all over there body.

Its just... That's not cap. Cap is the guy who fights for EVERYONE. The quote on the statue of liberty? Give me your poor, your sick, your downtrodden. THATS cap. He's the embodiment of everything America COULD be, SHOULD be. Not what it is. It just irks me.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
No, I know. It's more typical of someone's behavior that is wearing an american flag all over there body.

Its just... That's not cap. Cap is the guy who fights for EVERYONE. The quote on the statue of liberty? Give me your poor, your sick, your downtrodden. THATS cap. He's the embodiment of everything America COULD be, SHOULD be. Not what it is. It just irks me.
Well said.... I'm about tired of this kind of stuff anyway. It is simply done to stir the pot, garner some attention, and turn a buck. I have nothing against anything or anybody but some of these decision are ridiculous.

Going to go with the line from the Avengers... "We could use a little old fashioned..."

Develop new characters and create their own personification instead of leveraging the popularity of others and ruining them.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
And did we find the one person that doesn't love Jubilee?
I don't like Jubilee. The main reason she has any popularity is because Fox inexplicably chose to replace Kitty Pryde(a much better character) with her.

Who is Sansa Stark playing and Nightcrawler has a Michael Jackson thriller jacket lol.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
put in order the young girl sidekicks of creepy old man wolverine, best to worst

1. kitty pryde
2. x23
3. jubilee

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
Kinda got to think that age gap is meaningless tO wolverine at this point. He is gonna be 100 years older than any chick he bangs so why worry about how old she is.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Ugh. Jean is hot. Sophie Turner, not so much. Munn as psylocke should be good as long as they get a lot of tight leather covered ass shots. Also Tatum should use his accent from the start of 22 Jump Street for Gambit.

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
I disagree with the lether covered ass. they need to keep the costume traditional
rrr_img_97866.jpg

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
She'll probably end up in something more like her X-Force outfit.

Although if you're really unlucky they'll use Lady Mandarin.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
What is with the trend of making old characters suddenly gay? Colossus was in love with Kitty Pryde in multiple arcs, and let's be honest, they are living in comic book world, where every girl is a supermodel. It's not like he has to take his pick of the fatties with which to settle down.
Kitty Pryde is Ellen Page and Ellen Page is Gay. Coincidence?

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
Isn't Anna Paquin gay as well? I don't see Rogue goin around touchin all the ladies.... yet?