X-Men: Days of Future Past.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
just watch the redone japanese intro intro instead (these were redone intros for japan)

only mute the japanese intro theme and use the original instead, that intro song still can't be top

and no this isn't the xmen anime, that was made in 2011 (I never watched it tho)

Disp_sl

shitlord
No idea what you guys are talking about. I watched the first 3 or 4 seasons a couple years ago and it was still great. Is some of the shit cheesy and silly? Yeah, but a lot of the comic book shit would be cheesy as hell today regardless.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Gambit is horrible in the comics, movies and tv shows. I can't understand for the life of me how this is a popular character at all. Rogue in the movies is so painfull to watch, would have been a thousand times better if they just got some swimsuit model from the south to just say "sugar" ever fifteen minutes.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Gambit was pretty slick back in the day, and the not-quite love affair between him and Rogue was ok. No idea what they did to fuck him up after that. I used to like him /shrug

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
I seem to remember reading X-men at a point where it was almost entirely Gambit and Jubilee, and then not reading X-Men ever again.

I believe I replaced it with The Punisher.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Gambit is horrible in the comics, movies and tv shows. I can't understand for the life of me how this is a popular character at all. Rogue in the movies is so painfull to watch, would have been a thousand times better if they just got some swimsuit model from the south to just say "sugar" ever fifteen minutes.
They need to show us her fight with Ms Marvel already. I want the flying and super strong Rogue back.

Blackyce

Silver Knight of the Realm
They need to show us her fight with Ms Marvel already. I want the flying and super strong Rogue back.
They can't because the fight with Ms. Marvel happened while Rogue was a villain in the 616 universe. In the movie universe, she is never a villain and never starts losing her mind because she retains the personality of Ms. Marvel/Carol Danvers, forcing her to go to the X-Men (Professor X) for help keeping sane.

Blackyce

Silver Knight of the Realm
Looks like it. I doubt they actually refer to it is nimrod in the movie. WIll just be "Super Sentinel" or some shit. Nimrod would draw snickers from fag teens.
Nimrod is an alternative future time line sentinel who followed Rachel to the 616 Universe. If that is Nimrod I'd like to know how the fuck that's possible. That better fucking not be Nimrod.