X-Men: Days of Future Past.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
looks good but still i wanna see a movie with rogue when she's all powerful and all

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I dont see that until at least they reboot.

Rogue flying just doesnt fit the films they have done. Sure, they have mutants, but there is a lesser level of power in all the X men Films. Like the power is set into some kind of "reality".

No one flies in these movies except Magneto, who is just using his control over Magnetism, and Angel who has wings. There is no way to explain "flying". So I doubt we get that for anyone in this series.

Like what Power is flying? What makes you fly? no real reason behind it except "I can flyz".

So that leaves rogue being strong, which she could just get from stealing power.

ohkcrlho

Rogue flying just doesnt fit the films they have done. Sure, they have mutants, but there is a lesser level of power in all the X men Films. Like the power is set into some kind of "reality".

No one flies in these movies except Magneto, who is just using his control over Magnetism, and Angel who has wings. There is no way to explain "flying". So I doubt we get that for anyone in this series.

Like what Power is flying? What makes you fly? no real reason behind it except "I can flyz".

So that leaves rogue being strong, which she could just get from stealing power.
well.....being strong will do.

Void

BAU BAU
<Gold Donor>
Hopefully Colossus gets more than just a bit part in this one. I've been waiting to see Colossus mop the floor with people since the first X-Men movie.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Hopefully Colossus gets more than just a bit part in this one. I've been waiting to see Colossus mop the floor with people since the first X-Men movie.
I was just about to post this. I made a nerdy little squeal when I saw him in the trailer.

Homsar

Gambit is horrible in the comics, movies and tv shows. I can't understand for the life of me how this is a popular character at all. Rogue in the movies is so painfull to watch, would have been a thousand times better if they just got some swimsuit model from the south to just say "sugar" ever fifteen minutes.
I dont read a ton of his comics but loved him in the tv series and enjoyed him in the wolverine and as a horseman. The character itself has a lot more stuff goin than most

Blackyce

Silver Knight of the Realm

Doesn't Storm fly in the movies?

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Doesn't Storm fly in the movies?
She floats up an elevator shaft in #1, and floats off the building in #3 but doesn't really "fly". I think that's more looked at as a small confined space and wind giving her lift.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Rogue doesn't just get strength and flight from Ms. Marvel.

"This provided her with superhuman strength, stamina, durability, reflexes, speed and a 7th sense. She was able to repel bullets and fly at sub-sonic speeds, much like Ms. Marvel could. In addition, she possessed an amalgamated mutant human/Kree physiology that rendered her resistant to most toxins and poisons, with the added effect of making her virtually invulnerable."

Which would put her at a power level that's way too high for the current series, and probably too high even in a reboot.

Xevy

Log Wizard
It looks ...better. Not sure it's Marvel studio quality at the moment, but hopefully there's plenty of action. Plus, after the Nazi hunting, I'm pretty sure Young-Magz is everyone's favorite character at this point and there's gonna be a lot o' dat.

ohkcrlho

Rogue doesn't just get strength and flight from Ms. Marvel.

"This provided her with superhuman strength, stamina, durability, reflexes, speed and a 7th sense. She was able to repel bullets and fly at sub-sonic speeds, much like Ms. Marvel could. In addition, she possessed an amalgamated mutant human/Kree physiology that rendered her resistant to most toxins and poisons, with the added effect of making her virtually invulnerable."

Which would put her at a power level that's way too high for the current series, and probably too high even in a reboot.
i already told i just want to see her super strength....and maybe the flying ability.she doesn't need to be that ?ber powerful

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Did I actually see Iceman looking/acting like Iceman?! I hope he's not some teenage boy since he was actually a founding member and an omega level mutant.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
i already told i just want to see her super strength....and maybe the flying ability.she doesn't need to be that ?ber powerful
And I'm saying it just won't work. In order to do that, you need Ms. Marvel to exist. Ms. Marvel without all her powers is not Ms. Marvel. And if she does, how do you explain Rogue only getting one of her powers? Power levels that highcanbe done, I just don't think we'll see anything like that for a good while.