Yakuza series

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Hell no

sukik sukik once told me aim for the magical number of 75% completion or 750/1000 gamerscore

that’s what I’m doing

Bioshock Witcher Skyrim Mass effect

yes but games like these, I’m along for the ride

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
Finished Infinite wealth last night. Game was amazing.The kiryu stuff completely sucked me in and was my favorite part of the game. Having only played that and like a dragon, I bought 0,1 and 2 as well after finishing. Can’t wait to play through those.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Finished Infinite wealth last night. Game was amazing.The kiryu stuff completely sucked me in and was my favorite part of the game. Having only played that and like a dragon, I bought 0,1 and 2 as well after finishing. Can’t wait to play through those.

0 was great

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

Zero is tremendous but I also like 1 and 2. The series kinda has diminishing returns like a lot of TV shows over the years, and Yakuza 3 - 6 are kinda more and more for diehard fans only.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Been playing Infinite Wealth lately and it is great. I like the intro music at the beginning but I can't find any info on it at all. Wondering if anyone here knows the name of the song.
It starts at the 11 second mark and ends at about 30 seconds.

• 1Like

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
Been playing Infinite Wealth lately and it is great. I like the intro music at the beginning but I can't find any info on it at all. Wondering if anyone here knows the name of the song.
It starts at the 11 second mark and ends at about 30 seconds.

Dunno the name or artist but it is the RGG Studio theme. They put it in front of other games too.

Needless

Toe Sucker
finished my playthrough at just around 80 hours. Loved the game but
was a bit disappointed by the ending outside of getting some closure on the stupidity between saeko and ichiban. I fully expected Kiryu to die at the end and not casually of old age and as a family man despite him deciding he really does want to live over the entire story. I think i just had some boner for him to sacrifice himself somehow to save Ichiban at the end but that's pretty cliche.

NG+ on hard makes the exp/job exp you get like 20x more which is nice, so getting past ~55ish doesnt feel awful like it does on Normal

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Needless

Toe Sucker
Looks like LAD:IW is on sale for 20-25% off for the next day if people were waiting for a slight price drop.

• 1Like