Yesterday was my dog's 4th birthday.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I took a video of his dinner. This thread is just an excuse to post said video.

He's a good dog and does quite well with my daughter. She's a year and a half old now and he's been with her since day one. Well, technically day 3.

hc6yagm.jpg

This was the day we brought her home from the hospital.

LL57ZQ8.jpg

This was around 5-6 months old. She enjoys sitting in his bed.

pe28zOm.jpg

She took him on a walk about 2 months ago.

I'm not really sure why I even brought my daughter up in this post. She isn't in Baku's birthday dinner video at all. Anyway, here you go.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Pitbull? Watch it around the kids.
Any breed of terrier? Watch it around the kids. Working terriers like Jack Russells or West Highlands and Toy terriers like Yorkshires are far more likely to bite anyone, children included, than Bull terriers like American Staffordshires and Pit Bulls.

Enob

Golden Knight of the Realm
How has this thread been up for over an hour and TheCutlery isn't in here derailing it, calling you a fucking idiot, and preaching about raw food diets. The Douche-Signal must be broken.

Nice looking dog.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Haha you have a murder dog and a baby? You realise that they can randomly snap and kill right? Put it down ASAP, do you value the dog or your daughter more?

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Any breed of terrier? Watch it around the kids. Working terriers like Jack Russells or West Highlands and Toy terriers like Yorkshires are far more likely to bite anyone, children included, than Bull terriers like American Staffordshires and Pit Bulls.
My jack russell will indeed snap at you. He is vicious and hilarious. I used to have an amstaf, and his jimmies were at zero rustle 98% of the time.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Your dog is a mutant. Dogs don't eat bananas. How did you convince him bananas are good? Did you pour bacon grease on that?

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Five to six months old is one thing but the day you brought her home from the hospital you are setting her up in a pic like that? Seems like you have something to prove with the whole pitbulls/dangerous/children thing there.

Five to six months old is one thing but the day you brought her home from the hospital you are setting her up in a pic like that? Seems like you have something to prove with the whole pitbulls/dangerous/children thing there.
If you ever had a dog you could truly trust and was truly balanced and behaved, you wouldn't say dumb shit like this.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah, I'm sure everyone just can't wait to lay a newborn down with a beast that licks its own butthole and happily eats shit.