Yesterday was my dog's 4th birthday.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What does that have to do "with the whole pitbulls/dangerous/children thing".

Only pitbulls lick their ass?
Its same for any dog. I was suggesting OP had something to prove about how safe pits can be in taking that shot. Really I don't give a fuck, but what else is there to say? "Happy birthday to your dog man!!!!" Right.

Its same for any dog. I was suggesting OP had something to prove about how safe pits can be in taking that shot. Really I don't give a fuck, but what else is there to say? "Happy birthday to your dog man!!!!" Right.
Well it's obvious he is fishing for compliments, but it's still good to see someone with ANY breed of dog that isn't a fucking asshole, because a huge % of dogs and their owners are assholes.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Well it's obvious he is fishing for compliments, but it's still good to see someone with ANY breed of dog that isn't a fucking asshole, because a huge % of dogs and their owners are assholes.
1920x1200_DogWhisperer_V2.jpg

I imagine this is you.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I have quite a few friends with pit bulls and they are some of the most caring dogs I know. Pit bulls are awesome. OP's dog looks to be no exception.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I'm not judging the man's parenting skills but I wouldn't let any real dog around an infant. Pitbulls are a great breed but I'd never get a dog whose ass I couldn't kick.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm not judging the man's parenting skills but I wouldn't let any real dog around an infant. Pitbulls are a great breed but I'd never get a dog whose ass I couldn't kick.
Accidents can happen with any breed, scratches or what have you. A week old infant just seems like you would probably not let it sleep with the dog IMO, IDK.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Comon Tuco, don't pussy out on us now
frown.png

Putting an animal with muscle strength that rivals or surpasses that of a grown man, teeth larger than human phalanx, and cognitive power that follows a brain the size of a golf ball near a baby is about as idiotic as it gets - OP is a gigantic douchebag - Someone call child services.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Comon Tuco, don't pussy out on us now
frown.png

Putting an animal with muscle strength that rivals or surpasses that of a grown man, teeth larger human phalanx, and cognitive power that follows a brain the size of a golf ball near a baby is about as idiotic as it gets - OP is a gigantic douchebag - Someone call child services.
Not sure if you're actually this much of a spineless faggot or you're just doing a masterful job of trolling.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Not sure if you're actually this much of a spineless faggot or you're just doing a masterful job of trolling.
Dogs are animals, they have instinct, not logic and reason. It takes an idiot of a special caliber to rely on the former when it comes to human life, a baby even. Louis CK puts it like it is - Children develop. Dogs stay dumb.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You think he actively trained his dog not to jump up startled over something and inadvertently claw the kids left eye out before they brought her home? How do you go about this training?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Man air is dangerous, it can have all sorts of dangerous pollutants and carcinogens in it. Any parent who would allow their baby near air is a douchebag, we should call CPS.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Man air is dangerous, it can have all sorts of dangerous pollutants and carcinogens in it. Any parent who would allow their baby near air is a douchebag, we should call CPS.
Slippery slope and equivocation fallacy, nice. Are you this dumb outside RR? I hope not.

Sgt A. Capwn_sl

shitlord
I already called them, plus I made a recommendation that the child should be a testament to Obamacare by providing the OP with a prescription of O2 for his youngster! Maybe the dog needs a script for oxygen also, someone call the SCPA, my work here is done.

*EDIT* Just jumping on the sarcasm wagon

You think he actively trained his dog not to jump up startled over something and inadvertently claw the kids left eye out before they brought her home? How do you go about this training?
You are probably right, good point.

It wouldn't help at all if a dog was socialized around children, infants, other dogs, other people, strange situations and loud noises, weird objects and all types of things as it was being raised.

Dude, fucking IMAGINE if dogs could sniff bombs, attack criminals on command, rescue drowning people, sniff cancer. Would be FUCKING CRAZY!!!!

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Thank god Louis CK just cleared up canine behavior and training for us.
Training cannot conquer instincts. Dogs have the cognitive capacity that follows a brain the size of a gold ball. Trust a weight lifting champ to argue against the safety of a baby. Could you be any more of a clich??
rolleyes.png

Bingo. I guess it takes oxygen deprivation en masse to not understand this. You'd think it was common sense. *shrug*

Izo

Tranny Chaser
You are probably right, good point.

It wouldn't help at all if a dog was socialized around children, infants, other dogs, other people, strange situations and loud noises, weird objects and all types of things as it was being raised.

Dude, fucking IMAGINE if dogs could sniff bombs, attack criminals on command, rescue drowning people, sniff cancer. Would be FUCKING CRAZY!!!!
Slippery slope argument. They have nothing to do with child safety, numb nuts.

And in the case of cancer it's asinine - most cancer forms are not 'sniffable', but rather detectable by biochemistry. More precise, more reliable and far superior in every way. Didn't they teach you that in shop?

Training cannot conquer instincts. Dogs have the cognitive capacity that follows a brain the size of a gold ball. Trust a weight lifting champ to argue against the safety of a baby. Could you be any more of a clich??
rolleyes.png
A dog eating food is an instinct. The dog waited until he told him to eat.

Training conquered an instinct. I can put food on my dogs face and tell him to leave it and he won't touch it. My puppy has been waiting to eat her food until I say 'okay' from 10 weeks old.

Am I getting trolled? Is this shmuck real?

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
Sweet dog. I rescued a half pit/half lab (I think that's what she is anyway) from the pound a year or so ago. She's the sweetest dog/biggest pussy I've seen
biggrin.png

She's had staring matches with herself in the mirror and then tried to hide under the bed (and gotten stuck).

Dogs rule.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
While I don't know shit about dogs, if I had to have a dog to eat kids, I would probably pick a pitbull. They just seem like they would be the most efficient. Like a chihuahua seems it would take a really long time to get a single kid down.