Yesterday was my dog's 4th birthday.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Maybe it made those sounds because you still smell a bit of cat food? I don't think you can wash the smell off.
That chick added me on Facebook recently. I don't know how she found me because my full name isn't real. Anyway, I saw her pic and it brought back fond memories and made me crave some Fancy Feast

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I think dogs are overrated. Here's a picture of my pet sow. Pigs are very, very intelligent animals and even as I was taking this photo she knew I was somehow making fun of her and emitted a low growl during the entire affair.

rrr_img_65608.jpg

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That's a fat fucking dog.

So far in 10 months my pit bull is still in love with our daughter, but I'm a terrible parent so what do I know. I'm sure you can find stories of a pit bull eating a 10 month old kid so who cares, this discussion is pointless for that exact reason.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Is that a beagle of some sort? My brother has a beagle and she is not fat but getting fat seems to be her main ambition in life and he just won't let her.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I think dogs are overrated. Here's a picture of my pet sow. Pigs are very, very intelligent animals and even as I was taking this photo she knew I was somehow making fun of her and emitted a low growl during the entire affair.

rrr_img_65608.jpg
hahahaha

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
My dog is pretty awesome usually. The other day we gave it a new bone and my wife walked near the dog and it started showing teeth. We took it away and I have never seen a dog so sad in my life. It went to the bedroom at 7PM and never came back. Little shithead.

Musab

Molten Core Raider
Stats...of course pitbull bites are high, they're probably the most owned dog in America.