You know you're getting old when.....

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
when you decided you weren't going to post in this thread when it first started, cause dammit you're not old. Then you were surprised today when you realized you had.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
when you meet up with the girl you lost your virginity to and she has 2 adult sons. also when you boned her it was 1984. :/

Rime

<Donor>
When you start having trouble with your sciatica
mad.png

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
when you decided you weren't going to post in this thread when it first started, cause dammit you're not old. Then you were surprised today when you realized you had.
I'll be 32 in March and luckily in my field I still deal with mostly late 50s to mid 60s (Accountants & upper management) but every time I hit up my wife's Bestbuy and am forced to have conversations to "be nice" for her employees. I spend the entire drive home hating anyone in the 18-25 generation. I think the she plans it this way to make me realize how far past starting over I really am, no fucking way I could raise another wife. Not that I would, but I've decided Stupid is the new trend for even college students these days..

Now my contribution...when you have to explain references to young cousins found in the movie "Social Network"..aka Napster.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Last Friday was my 43rd birthday which really didn't bother me. However at work one guy I have known all my life (my dad retired from this same company) mentioned that I have been dating the same women on and off for 20 years. It didn't really hit me till on the drive home. Man that made me feel old.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Hey guys, I just heard that 1984 is 30 years old now. Don't know when that happened. (not the book, the year)

JVIRUS

Golden Knight of the Realm
When you keep trying to get the weird piece of string, or wife's hair or whatever that is stuck in front of your eye, only to discover that it's your own MUTANT EYEBROW HAIR.

Truly I would be king, in the land of the eyebrow-less.

iannis

Musty Nester
I used to yank it out, but now I just tell myself that it's where I keep a garotte in case I get attacked by assassins.

Nosehair though, I yank that shit right on out.

NOPE.