You know you're getting old when.....

Tonic_sl

shitlord
You'd rather listen to NPR or sports talk radio over any other radio station...except for the classic rock station that plays hits from the 90's.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
rrr_img_56221.jpg
When that movie was new about 75% of the posters in the FoH thread were flipping out on anyone who dared suggest that you had to look beneath the surface to understand what the movie meant. If you tried to tell them it was anallegoryand Chigurh represented death you were called out as some pretentious bullshit artist trying to sound all artsy fartsy and up the Cohen's assholes.

Its so obvious in that painting. The years since first viewing the movie make it seem more obvious as well. Really it was obvious from the beginning but the film pulls you along so well you don't step back and see it easily.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
When your favorite drug paraphernalia is the daily pill organizer for all your druge.... and none are recreational.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
When the wife mentions your 20 year High School reunion is coming up. I started to correct her until I did the math :*(

Bonch

Golden Knight of the Realm
When the wife mentions your 20 year High School reunion is coming up. I started to correct her until I did the math :*(
It was hard for me when I remembered that in Grosse Pointe Blank, JOhn Cusack went to his 10 year high school reunion, so if you go to your 20th, you are 10 years older than he was in that movie.

Also, Office Space is so old that Peter's job was to prepare code for Y2K.

sunhillow_sl

shitlord
When it's 20:45 and instead of getting ready to raid something you are reading message boards before you take your pills and go to bed.
frown.png

Erwick42_sl

shitlord
when you notice the "kids" that are working with/for you are actually older than you where when you started working there.

Also, you realize you've been waiting 5 years for that Snuggie...

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Well, you could always ask a_skeleton_03 for some cake pops. He'll send them. Promise.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I was going to mention them. I'd moved out by then, but I don't see how that new law holds water. Louisiana's drinking age being 18 was a result of a constitutional amendment that prevented age discrimination. As long as a person was an adult, you could not discriminate against them.

Actually, are you sure it wasn't 97 or 98? I didn't leave the state till 97, and I thought it happened after I left.
Yea, I definitely remember going to Mardi Gras specfically because we could drink at 18+ and this was around 97 / 98.