Your guilty pleasure movies

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
anything with either of the cory's and even better with both of them, but especially dream a little dream and license to drive.

Debase

N00b
I like the Ashton Kutcher Classic, "Butterfly Effect".
confused.png

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
The Pirate Movie
At first I thought you meant pirates of penzance. Now I want to see Pirates of Penznace again.

I don't know if I ever saw The Pirate Move. It looks familiar. I notice the main dude has the same name as the main guy in PoP, is it a sequel?

LadyVex_sl

shitlord
Show Girls, also watched Battleship and GI Joe more than I should have. Mean girls, Easy A, and Kate & Leopold when it comes to chick flix

Edit, Hollywood Homicide, no clue why I love that movie so much
Haha, the first time I watched Show Girls I was about four rum and cokes in and was settling down for the night. Thought it was a masterpiece.

And now I need to watch Surf Ninjas. I forgot that movie even existed.

The old TMNT movies. I just watched them the other day and lol'd at the stupidest parts. "Michaelangelo! 87. *Clap* 88. *Clap* Splinter narrows eyes. "Uhhh, one? Yeaaa..."

"It's quiet."

"Yea, a little too quiet."

"Well, that was easy."

"Yea, a little too easy."

"Look, there's Raph."

"Yea, a little too Raph."

"Knock it off!"

Actually, just watch this.

Edit: Oh, and since we're talking about movies we cried at, when I was a kid and watched The Best of the Best and the dude apologizes for killing his brother and omggg.

VariaVespasa_sl

shitlord
At first I thought you meant pirates of penzance. Now I want to see Pirates of Penznace again.

I don't know if I ever saw The Pirate Move. It looks familiar. I notice the main dude has the same name as the main guy in PoP, is it a sequel?
Its a contemporary teen-comedy/romance using a cheerful and cleaned up PoP as a dream sequence for the bulk of its content. Its panned by the critics (9%) but the audience gave it a 76% enjoyability rating. "The Official Razzie Movie Guide (rates it) as one of the The 100 Most Enjoyably Bad Movies Ever Made." Apparently I'm part of the 76%, god help me.

If you really wanna see what squirrels run around in my brain in the dark of night, here you go-

It had me at the opening music. I shall go hide my shame now.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
I reckon Sucker-Punch is a masterpiece. There I said it, feels good to admit it. ( an additional, I first watched it on blu-ray with the full longer ending. With John Hamm playing the high roller, really makes the film so much better - so you gotta watch it like that )

Also I find that if I can turn off the film critic part of my brain . . . I can really enjoy Mystery Men.

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
I reckon Sucker-Punch is a masterpiece. There I said it, feels good to admit it. ( an additional, I first watched it on blu-ray with the full longer ending. With John Hamm playing the high roller, really makes the film so much better - so you gotta watch it like that )

Also I find that if I can turn off the film critic part of my brain . . . I can really enjoy Mystery Men.
Sucker Punch is literally one of the worst movies ever made. Even as a guilty pleasure movie, it's bad. The only redeeming quality this movie has is that the girls in it are hot (but there's no nudity so it's a moot point).

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
How about movies that only worked because you were too young to see the flaws that time and age have exposed as terrible, but you still enjoy them anyway? Is that a guilty pleasure or just plain obstinate nostalgia?

Examples:
Rocky 4
Karate Kid 2
Anything to do with Ewoks
Indy 2. Short Round? Don't mind him one bit. But that bitch needs to shut up. And Indy can't resist her? HIS STUDENTS ARE ALL HOT CHICKS THAT ONLY TAKE HIS CLASS BECAUSE THEY WANT HIS COCK.
Dune. The movie doesn't even tell you what his goddamn power is! Sting, fucking really?
Under Siege

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Speed
Time Cop
Karate Kid(s) even the new one
Starship Troopers

I could watch Tombstone every day but that movie is badass.