hqbxM77.jpg

TQ0vytY.jpg

5gAtczm.jpg

5HUthfG.jpg

N0znkwx.jpg

gFqqr31.jpg

Ryanz

<Banned>
Was playing around with manual settings and lenses last night. Please excuse the dust on my lens
redface.png

4vKoH4l.jpg

DH3hQ6Y.jpg

WD9ur4j.jpg

J5b4zN2.jpg

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Hey Ryanz, I gotta ask:

One of your earlier shots, in the cemetery had a statue of an angel, or cherub. There was smoke loop in the sky, giving a neat halo look.

a lucky co-incidence on the day, or a bit of photoshop edit work?

Either way, I like the look it gives.

Ryanz

<Banned>
Hey Ryanz, I gotta ask:

One of your earlier shots, in the cemetery had a statue of an angel, or cherub. There was smoke loop in the sky, giving a neat halo look.

a lucky co-incidence on the day, or a bit of photoshop edit work?

Either way, I like the look it gives.
There was an airplane in the sky writing out words and symbols. At the time he was starting to make a peace sign, and I just happened to be at the right place at the right time.

uF6vdOI.jpg

Ryanz

<Banned>
Managed to perfect the art of stabilizing my camera enough to get some clear night shots. I must look like a weirdo reclined in a chair, outside in the pitch dark with my knee up near my head to help stabilize the camera.

IQqNJdB.jpg

eS2HB9e.jpg

woot!

Trakanon Raider
Just got back from a trip in Scotland. Beautiful place.
The outdoors pics really do not do the landscape justice.
rrr_img_127558.jpg

rrr_img_127559.jpg

rrr_img_127560.jpg

rrr_img_127561.jpg

rrr_img_127562.jpg

Hex

Lord Nagafen Raider
Heading north this upcoming Thursday for the Perseid meteor showers. I bought an iOptron skytracking mount to use so I can run exposures past 30 seconds without star trailing. Super excited to give this a try. Crossing my fingers that a CME large enough to bring the Aurora down to the UP will happen but you can't really predict that with certainty :(

Either way assuming I don't horribly fuck up using this mount I should have some new stuff to post soon :D

edit: Carrying over a few shots from the old forum:

q5cF4bQh.jpg

1WapIdth.jpg

pWQWft4h.jpg

3dPtzOxh.jpg

PENQX1Fh.jpg

Last edited:
  • 5Like
  • 1Blown
Reactions: 5 users

Subotai

Thief, Archer
Heading north this upcoming Thursday for the Perseid meteor showers. I bought an iOptron skytracking mount to use so I can run exposures past 30 seconds without star trailing. Super excited to give this a try. Crossing my fingers that a CME large enough to bring the Aurora down to the UP will happen but you can't really predict that with certainty :(

Let me know where you ordered that mount from....been wanting to get one for a while now.