Zoolander 2 (2016)

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I thought he has wanted to do a sequel for a long ass time, and the script has been finished for years?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
if thats the case, then what the hell was he waiting for? he made 3 night at the museums and 3 of those wretched focker movies in that time.

Arakkis

N00b
IgnorantCharmingIndianrockpython.gif

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
That zoolander 2 gif is funnier then the entire dumb and dumber to movie

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Would love if they could pull off a great sequel. Zoolander was fucking awesome

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
this damned thread made me watch the original zoolander again. what a good flick. missy pyle used to be so hot. what happened to that chick?

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
One of the greatest lines in cinema history. Hoping beyond hope that the sequel delivers, but I don't think I've ever seen a comedy sequel that wasn't an abomination.
rush hour 2 is the only comedy sequel i can think of that totally killed it

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
One of the greatest lines in cinema history. Hoping beyond hope that the sequel delivers, but I don't think I've ever seen a comedy sequel that wasn't an abomination.
Mall Rats? Police Academy 2? Christmas Vacation? Cheech & Chong's Next Movie, Cheech & Chong's Nice Dreams?

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Kevin Smith's stuff can't really be considered sequels, other than the obvious Clerks 2, which wasn't great. I'll give you Christmas Vacation, I'd say that qualifies and it's fantastic. Never really watched more than 5 minutes of a C&C movie, I think they're terrible, so can't really comment.

And it's been forever since I've seen a PA movie, so I can't recall if they're that good, nor which ones might be good and which ones suck.

And yeah, Jump Street was quite solid, pretty much as good as the first.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Haha I thought that trailer was pretty damned spot on for Zoolander. I can't wait.