Zoolander 2 (2016)

taimaishoo

Golden Knight of the Realm
One of the greatest lines in cinema history. Hoping beyond hope that the sequel delivers, but I don't think I've ever seen a comedy sequel that wasn't an abomination.
I'm sure I'm going to get negged for a few of these (or a lot), but here it goes: Bill and Ted Bogus Journey, Adam's Family Values, Home Alone 2, Ghostbusters 2, Wayne's World 2, Toy Story 2, Gremlins 2, Shrek 2, Beverly Hills Cop 2, Clerks 2, 22 Jump Street, Jackass 2, Christmas Vacation, Army of Darkness (not a 2 but still a sequel), Back to the Future 2.

Tirant

Golden Knight of the Realm
This conversation has literally taken place on every comedy sequel thread ever.

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
I'm sure I'm going to get negged for a few of these (or a lot), but here it goes: Bill and Ted Bogus Journey, Adam's Family Values, Home Alone 2, Ghostbusters 2, Wayne's World 2, Toy Story 2, Gremlins 2, Shrek 2, Beverly Hills Cop 2, Clerks 2, 22 Jump Street, Jackass 2, Christmas Vacation, Army of Darkness (not a 2 but still a sequel), Back to the Future 2.
All the movies you just listed (except for Christmas Vacation and Army of Darkness) fucking sucked hard.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
All the movies you just listed (except for Christmas Vacation and Army of Darkness) fucking sucked hard.
Thanks for identifying yourself as being retarded when it comes to movies. Now the rest of us know not to take your opinions seriously.

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
Thanks for identifying yourself as being retarded when it comes to movies. Now the rest of us know not to take your opinions seriously.
Thanks for identifying yourself as the idiotic majority for which these shit sequels are made. It must be nice to have an IQ under 80 and laugh at every shit movie Hollywood rolls out which is exactly the same as the original with a 2 beside it.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Was gonna say , this is Etchazz, where long ago it got to the point where if he said "god this movie sucked" means I would have a 95% chance of enjoying it. Think he was the one complaining about all these movies taking away his "Friends" ability to get their scripts bought/approved.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Was gonna say , this is Etchazz, where long ago it got to the point where if he said "god this movie sucked" means I would have a 95% chance of enjoying it. Think he was the one complaining about all these movies taking away his "Friends" ability to get their scripts bought/approved.
Oh fuck, that's this guy? Hahaha Oh man I remember that. What an idiot.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Addams Family Values was arguably better than the first, which was already great, and I laughed my ass off watching Wayne's World 2 in the theater. The Vacation and Toy story series are interesting because they actually peaked with their 3rd movies, which is pretty rare. Come to think of it, so did Indiana Jones.

Anyway, I really hope Zoolander 2 is good since I enjoyed the first quite a bit, but I'm not terribly optimistic.

Devlin

Golden Squire
I don't even agree that the first one was that good, it's nowhere near There's Something About Mary or Tropic Thunder.

That teaser also wasn't funny, OK he's dumb that was the entire premise of the first movie.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I don't even agree that the first one was that good, it's nowhere near There's Something About Maryor Tropic Thunder.

That teaser also wasn't funny, OK he's dumb that was the entire premise of the first movie.
You're a model, Idiot

Blackyce

Silver Knight of the Realm
I don't even agree that the first one was that good, it's nowhere near There's Something About Mary or Tropic Thunder.

WTF, Zoolander was hilarious. I own three movies with Ben Stiller, Mystery Men, Zoolander and Dodgeball, all great. I would agree that Something About Mary and Tropic Thunder are good but I can't watch them over and over again like I can the three I own.

Devlin

Golden Squire
I get it that as a fat nerd jokes about good looking people being dumb is like a fairytale for you but realistically the movie has one scene that was vaguely amusing.

Anything with Owen Wilson is automatically dogshit in my book.

joz123

Potato del Grande
I get it that as a fat nerd jokes about good looking people being dumb is like a fairytale for you but realistically the movie has one scene that was vaguely amusing.

Anything with Owen Wilson is automatically dogshit in my book.
crazypills.jpg