Zoolander 2 (2016)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Badabidi_sl

shitlord
The fact that the trans community is so up in arms about Benedict Cumberbatch is hilarious. apparently they have a petition of "over 5,000 votes" that say we wont see the movie because it makes fun of tranny's.
Hopefully Stiller threw in a "full retard" line to offend some more of these PC faggots.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Outrage over that makes me want to see the movie even more. Benedict doesn't give a shit about the dick choppers not seeing the movie anyway. Dude knew what he was getting in when he was offered a role in a Zoolander movie. Here's the link to the article.

Dick choppers boycott Zoolander 2

non-binary individuals
fucking ROFL

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
yep was just going to boot leg this and catch deadpool in theatre but now I gotta vote with my wallet and watch both cus fuck those assholes they don't get to win.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Every real tranny I've seen on TV always take themselves way too seriously, why would they include a miserable creature like that in a comedy?

Chris

Potato del Grande
Everyone in Zoolander is ridiculous character, all transexuals have to be 100% serious in comedy films then?

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Well, as you can see from the film, Ben Stiller is obviously taking himself seriously. He's working toward his Oscar nomination with films such as this, obviously. You have to expect everyone involved in the film to take themselves that seriously.

I'm pretty sure they will mention other controversial topics, such as on which side of your head should you part your hair, and how high should pants be worn?

Asking the trans community to not take seriously when a serious actor has some fun in a no-consequence film is clearly out of the question.

People like this rustle my jimmies.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I really wish they didn't reveal Mugatu as the main villain in the trailer. Would have been awesome to think it was Kristin Wiig as the main bad until the reveal during the movie
My guess is he teams up with Owen and Ben.

I feel a little stupid for chuckling at that trailer; shit...

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
Remember when Joseph Gordon Levitt used his 15 minutes of stardom to write/direct/star in a film about a sex addict with Scarlett Johansson as his love interest in said film?

Now i'm not saying it's really in the same league since ben stiller is an accomplished writer/director/actor with a long and successful career and all, but i kinda get that same vibe from that "Grab my tits for flotation" gag in that trailer. I can imagine him sitting there writing that joke in. I can see him as director all like "cut. lets do that scene again from the top" like 37 times before "getting it right".

thefaceless

Golden Squire
Can't wait for this. First one is right up there with dumb and dumber. Hopefully they don't mess up the sequel.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Goddamnit. They've got me all hyped up on how good this might be. I'm a sucker for completely absurd humor and the first one is one of my all time favorites.