2012 NFL Season

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Looks like Norv has already said he won't be going to Dallas and that he wants to build his own offensive staff instead of inheriting one. That's cute. It means he's pretty much limited his options to Buffalo, Arizona, and Kansas City.
Since when do OCs build their own offensive staffs?

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
That's what everyone says when a QB doesn't pan out.. lol.. Give it up dude... he's a bust...
I have no idea wtf you are talking about...
You think Sanchez is a bust, I do not. Lets start talking money dumb fuck. Araysar needs to pay to.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
The board has gotten together, we're concerned about your drug use Jooka. We feel you're slipping into dangerous territory and may already be too far gone. Please seek help.

Cathan

Silver Knight of the Realm
So what coach would anyone actually want that needs a coach?

Everyone throws around names like Cowher and Gruden but the guys that haven't been in the game for a while seem like maybe they lost their drive to be successful coaches since they've been out so long?

The recently fired coaches just finished failing where ever they were. Why take any of them?

Then you've got the college coaches that are just as hit or miss as any of the other 2 categories.

The other option is to try out some OC or DC that's on some other team. Track record on those hirings aren't stellar either.

I know you have to judge each coach on a case by case basis but what's presumably the right answer? Reid had forever and a day in Philly with some good teams to win it all but never did. Lovie's flaws have been pointed out. I have 0 confidence in any of the other coaches that were fired unless they just luck into a talented team.

This year I'd probably take a hard look at Chip Kelly and pray he's the next Jimmy Johnson or Jim Harbaugh.

moontayle

Golden Squire
I could see Reid landing somewhere else this next year. As much as people lambast him for his ingame decisions, in 14 years he won the division 7 times, went to the NFC championship 5 times and the Super Bowl once, where he lost on a last second field goal. The wheels fell off at the end, but this was, for all intents and purposes, an anomaly on his overall record. A new team could just as easily reinvigorate him.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
About 3 weeks ago I was thinking Andy Reid to the Jets, now I am thinking he will end up in Arizona.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Reid and Whisenhunt are pretty good coaches. I think they'll land jobs somewhere. I bet Reid goes to Arizona and Whisenhunt to Buffalo.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
About 3 weeks ago I was thinking Andy Reid to the Jets, now I am thinking he will end up in Arizona.
Don't fucking lie, you can't remember shit about 3 weeks ago.

Shit, this was just yesterday

Get a weird feeling of Andy to the Bears. Not firing Rex still baffles me. They need a real head coach, not an over glorified defensive coordinator. Andy is the perfect pick for the Jets right now.
Why don't you just guess every team with a head coaching vacancy, that way you can't be wrong!

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I should probably start making reservations for my inevitable trip to New Orleans next month.

eLv4j.jpg

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Wasn't there an entire thread dedicated to your attention whoring "wanna bet" bullshit on the last board? How about you create it here and stop shitting up this thread?
He won't bet and smells like pussy from the NW not sure where you live. Go for your guns.