2012 NFL Season

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
jooka, I'm all for week long new years drinking binges personally, but fuck man go pass out and come back Sunday. You are making ME look tolerable and that really fucks with my reputation around here.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well, you have the good Harbaugh. Maybe he knows how to USE A FUCKING TIME OUT INSTEAD OF BEING A GOD DAMNED FUCKING IDIOT.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
You think Sanchez is a bust, I do not. Lets start talking money dumb fuck. Araysar needs to pay to.
how are we gonna bet on whether someone's a bust?

can i only collect my money after Sanchez washes out of the league in 2-3 years?

sanchez-kick1-10-21-12.gif

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I know Im way late on this, but Elurin....LOL. Do you really fucking think that Fletcher should start over Willis or Bowman? Really?

Willis is what, a 7 time pro bowler who can not only be a run stop enforcer, but play in coverage? He can also sack the QB and is recognized as the best linebacker in football. Oh, and Bowman is an ALL PRO who had another monster year and is almost fucking identical to Willis as you cant tell them apart besides their number on the jersey. Bowman is actually more spry than Patrick and can play in coverage better IMO. Your smoking some mean base if you think London Fletcher should start ahead of either of those guys.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Willis is what, a 7 time pro bowler who can not only be a run stop enforcer, but play in coverage? He can also sack the QB and is recognized as the best linebacker in football.
Willis is definitely one of the best, but I think you're reaching. He can sack the QB? What, with his whopping half a sack this year? Oh, or is it his turnovers; 2 interceptions and 2 forced fumbles? Or his 120 tackles?

Sorry, but Fletcher wins in every category. 3 sacks, 5 interceptions, 1 forced fumble, and 139 tackles.

Oh, and Bowman is an ALL PRO who had another monster year and is almost fucking identical to Willis as you cant tell them apart besides their number on the jersey. Bowman is actually more spry than Patrick and can play in coverage better IMO. Your smoking some mean base if you think London Fletcher should start ahead of either of those guys.
On a stats basis, Bowman also loses to Fletcher in everything but total tackles.

But the biggest thing against your argument? They're playing next to each other with one of the most stacked defenses in the league. The Redskins have had four starters out since week 3.

Honestly though, I really don't care personally. The Pro Bowl is a popularity contest and Fletcher has been losing it for a decade and a half. He's at the end of his career and has lost a step. And throwing the All Pro thing out there is meaningless as well. A bunch of writers say you're the best player? Fucking whoopity-doo.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
No idea where he's projected, but I really hope the Vikings get Shayne Skov in the draft this year.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I said he should (or Wilson). I also said a while back that I would rather he didn't win. I don't think he's the type that would, but I'd rather he not have a big head about it.

Cathan

Silver Knight of the Realm
Feels wrong agreeing with Araysar but how can anyone stand behind Sanchez? It's actually worse than Dallas fans standing behind Romo. Romo at least can fool us all with stats and some incredible games he really does pull out of his ass now and then or even a string of good games. Sanchez has never come close to Romo's stats and Sanchez's bungling is legendary even compared to Romo.

Fact is there talented guys and then there's talented guys that win, and talented guys that lose. And then there's some guys like Sanchez that don't even belong in the conversation of winners or losers or even NFL players lolololol.

I don't have a good feeling about Reid going to AZ. I like Andy Reid but if he goes to AZ and bombs the fuck out we may lose a good coach for good if he wakes up 8-48 3 years from now being fired again wondering wtf happened when he's crying over his sons' graves in the rain with a bottle of Popov vodka half a shirt untucked with vomit over the bus station flowers he picked up on the way...

Sparko

Silver Knight of the Realm
I don't have a good feeling about Reid going to AZ. I like Andy Reid but if he goes to AZ and bombs the fuck out we may lose a good coach for good if he wakes up 8-48 3 years from now being fired again wondering wtf happened when he's crying over his sons' graves in the rain with a bottle of Popov vodka half a shirt untucked with vomit over the bus station flowers he picked up on the way...
Dude doesn't drink, he's Mormon.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Feels wrong agreeing with Araysar but how can anyone stand behind Sanchez? It's actually worse than Dallas fans standing behind Romo. Romo at least can fool us all with stats and some incredible games he really does pull out of his ass now and then or even a string of good games. Sanchez has never come close to Romo's stats and Sanchez's bungling is legendary even compared to Romo.

Fact is there talented guys and then there's talented guys that win, and talented guys that lose. And then there's some guys like Sanchez that don't even belong in the conversation of winners or losers or even NFL players lolololol..
I would say his understanding of football is similar to Sanchez's understanding of the QB position..

As for Reid.. Everyone grieves in their own way. I'm sure he discussed this with his family. His wife if from the area so I'm betting that's a big reason. AZ fans should be excited. He's a good coach that needs a change to reenergize him. I'm betting they turn it around his first year. I should add that he's walking into a situation that isn't that different from what he walked into when he first came to Philly. We had an ok D as do they. The offense was pretty bad.. As is theirs..

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
lol Elurin. Look at Willis' stats from last year. Or the year before that. Or before that. This year he wasnt even that awesome but is still good enough to be the best ILB on ANY unit. And you obviously dont watch Niner games as Willis' influence goes well beyond stats your boxscore moron.

The Redskins defense was WAY worse than the Niners this year and only started playing better down the stretch. Fletcher being slow as fuck was one of the reasons behind those defensive struggles. Dontget me wrong I think he is a HOF'er and an awesome player, but you basically said he should be starting in the pro bowl and I said you were dumb.

also: your point about them being on the same (great) defense is even more stupid, as one should naturally take away from the other (use your fantasy cap) playing the same position on the same field. Yet they both still find a way to post huge numbers and fuel the best defensive unit in football.