2012 NFL Season

Sparko

Silver Knight of the Realm
Anyway.. Hopefully Andy lands in AZ. He can probably salvage Kolb to the point Fitz can get back to real production. I just wonder how he would handle that Oline...
The O-line actually improved as the season wore on. I don't think the O-line is going to be an issue next year.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
Bears arent shelling out money for a coach so there will be no Reids, Grudens, Cowhers, Maddens, Turners and whomever else you can imagine.

It will be some obscure OC or DC.
I can't wait until you guys hire Kyle Shanahan

moontayle

Golden Squire
Looks like Norv has already said he won't be going to Dallas and that he wants to build his own offensive staff instead of inheriting one. That's cute. It means he's pretty much limited his options to Buffalo, Arizona, and Kansas City.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Love got fired over the O. You said they wouldn't spend for an established name. Voila!
So why would we hire Kyle Shanahan?

I mean I can see the square peg of a joke that you're trying to hammer into this round hole of a thread, but it just isn't funny. KS has little to do with improving Redskins offense and he;'s better known than 75% of other OC's in the league

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I hear Mike Martz is looking for work.
He would be a bad choice. We do drugs together.

I actually look forward to what the rams will look like next year, Daezuel. Something that can't be said of a bear.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Tice is getting fired as soon as new coach is hired.

Already tried Martz. Maybe the Rams would like to give him a go again

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
He would be a bad choice. We do drugs together.

I actually look forward to what the rams will look like next year, Daezuel. Something that can't be said of a bear.
Why are you so upset about the Sanchez butt fumble gif?

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
So why would we hire Kyle Shanahan?

I mean I can see the square peg of a joke that you're trying to hammer into this round hole of a thread, but it just isn't funny. KS has little to do with improving Redskins offense and he;'s better known than 75% of other OC's in the league
Oh jesus christ, go drink a liter of battery acid.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
That's what everyone says when a QB doesn't pan out.. lol.. Give it up dude... he's a bust...
How much do you like to bet Convo? Araysar will owe me an equal amount. The 2 of you can spilt it.