2012 NFL Season

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This was your golden opportunity to use your moderator powers to fuck with me. I really just don't give a shit though. At least I get to have fun posting your moderator abuse of power.
Every post you make is a "golden opportunity" for a bad posting infraction. This one just stuck out as especially awful. Not racist, just terrible. Good thing you don't care though.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
With all these new HC positions available, I really hope the Bengals are able to keep Zimmer. He just reeks of prime HC material.

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
Anyway, does anyone really care Ray Lewis is retiring? Besides Baltimore fans, maybe?
Maybe it's just me, but Ray Lewis seems like one of those real big football "stars" that trancends team and is a bit of a symbol for the game. One that there is a limited number of, and most are quarterbacks and white. Also he seems to take using his status and being a positive rolemodel fairly seriously. All thses things combined I think make him a very popular figure for a lot of fans and players who see something more relateable in him than many of the other "NFL Stars".

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah, he's a great role model. Believe in a loving God and all things are possible, even helping cover up a double homicide. Or when the mic on field caught him telling Jamal Lewis about his upcoming trial "Just plea that shit down like I did".

Upstanding citizen like a motherfucker.

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
Yeah, he's a great role model. Believe in a loving God and all things are possible, even helping cover up a double homicide. Or when the mic on field caught him telling Jamal Lewis about his upcoming trial "Just plea that shit down like I did".

Upstanding citizen like a motherfucker.
I think you should reread what I said. At no point did I mention any kind of personal moral judgement on my part. I think he tries to do positive works, and in recent years it seems there is a lot of proof that he has been.

Me feeling he is an iconic figure in the NFL doesn't mean I approve of everything he has ever said or done..

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Positive rolemodel was the phrase you used that I latched on to.

I accept that I am incapable of being impartial on this particular piece of shit though.

Tea_sl

shitlord
With all these new HC positions available, I really hope the Bengals are able to keep Zimmer. He just reeks of prime HC material.
It seems to me like Zimmer is fine being a DC, and he's turned away suitors in the past. I'd be more worried about loosing Jay Gruden with the offense being as young as it is. I think it would be great to get that 3rd year together in the same system. The Jacksonville HC job was his for the taking last year, but he turned them down also.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
ELtfP.png

Even though I despise this kind of meme, I still chuckled.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It seems to me like Zimmer is fine being a DC, and he's turned away suitors in the past.
Well, you have to consider the jobs he was offered. Jacksonville is a career killer for a HC at this point. This year there's some pretty cherry gigs out there, as far as NFL head coach openings go. Chicago, SD, Philly are all pretty high end jobs with a lot of stability. Where if you show promise they won't throw you away for relatively minor shit.

Even though I despise this kind of meme, I still chuckled.
Needs more Romo. And a better image. Ecard memes are just randomly chosen at this point.

Tea_sl

shitlord
Well, you have to consider the jobs he was offered. Jacksonville is a career killer for a HC at this point. This year there's some pretty cherry gigs out there, as far as NFL head coach openings go. Chicago, SD, Philly are all pretty high end jobs with a lot of stability. Where if you show promise they won't throw you away for relatively minor shit.
Jay Gruden turned down the Jacksonville job, and yeah it wasn't a great opportunity. Zimmer has turned down better jobs in the past, but reading up on it he does seem like he wants to make the jump for the right situation. With the high profile jobs opening up he may decide to go.

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
Didn't realize it was this bad, even if the Cowboys had managed to win, they would of been destroyed by the Seahawks this weekend.

http://www.dallascowboys.com/news/ar...3-1cb03401ace7

- QB Tony Romo - Broken Ribs suffered middle of 1st half
- WR1 Dez Bryant - Broken Finger, Hyper-extended lower back
- WR2 Miles Austin - High Ankle Sprain
- WR3/KR/PR Dwayne Harris - High Ankle Sprain
- WR5 Cole Beasley - AC Separation
- WR4 Kevin Ogletree - Kevin Ogletree disease

- OLB Anthony Spencer - Ankle Sprain
- OLB Demarcus Ware - Re-aggrivated Shoulder/Elbow injuries

Cowboys were snake-bit with injuries to starters this year. Giants' terribleness allowed them to get back in the race but they shouldn't have been.

Sterling

El Presidente
Jake Long being put onto the IR after the Patriots game is clearly why the Dolphins won't win the Superbowl this year.

Cathan

Silver Knight of the Realm
Every post you make is a "golden opportunity" for a bad posting infraction. This one just stuck out as especially awful. Not racist, just terrible. Good thing you don't care though.
I guess you're gonna be the next James here then. How long til you're posting pictures of you kissing dudes at Steelers' games? Shitty moderators abusing power all over again...