2012 NFL Season

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
A9Jxu3UCYAA4aXP.jpg

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
maybe only interesting for pats/broncos fans, but the patriots beat the broncos in week 5 of this year - before Peyton really hit his stride. So logically it's hard to predict the result of a possible playoff rematch.

I took a look at Peyton's performance in that game though:

a4pRq.png
- also went 31/44 on passes

Pretty sure Peyton performed per usual that day, and I again feel confident about the Pats spanking everyone on the way to ring #4
The Bronco's D looked like clowns that game. But there is something big that happened over the course of the season that was missing. Thomas and Decker have developed into the most potent WR tandem in the NFL. Watch the fuck out. It's like having two Megatrons working with Peypey. Then factor in Stokley and Tamme who played with him in Indy and Dressen contributing as a second TE.

Denver O is going to put up solid numbers. My biggest concern and the reason I think the Pats are going to win, is that the defense was humiliated by the pats for most of that game and the defensive coordinator has a history of losing to you in the playoffs.

a4pRq.png

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
maybe only interesting for pats/broncos fans, but the patriots beat the broncos in week 5 of this year - before Peyton really hit his stride. So logically it's hard to predict the result of a possible playoff rematch.

I took a look at Peyton's performance in that game though:

a4pRq.png
- also went 31/44 on passes

Pretty sure Peyton performed per usual that day, and I again feel confident about the Pats spanking everyone on the way to ring #4
Pats were also up 31-7 in the 3rd quarter, Peyton got the benefit of some garbage time yards and TD's. Not saying it won't be different playing in Denver though.

a4pRq.png

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Looks like Andy Reid will be the new HC for the Chiefs. His people were said to be canceling his talks with SD and Arizona.

Cathan

Silver Knight of the Realm
Looks like Andy Reid will be the new HC for the Chiefs. His people were said to be canceling his talks with SD and Arizona.
I know there were obvious problems with Reid going to SD but I was hoping he would land there. He could fix that team very easily imo. I think what SD was doing fits his style of offensive coaching with the deep ball passing too. Rivers and Reid are both in need of what the other is, good coach and qb.

WTF is Reid going to do with the Chiefs? Ok so he's already got JC and Hillis but somehow he's got to find a QB. I highly doubt Reid tries to get Vick when he becomes available in the offseason.

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
More than likely since they have the first round of the draft they will get a QB. That really is the missing piece of the puzzle for the Chiefs to do better. Throw in a good safety/CB and a receiver and I think they will do tons better next year.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
While Reid is an awesome QB coach, I'm just not sure there's much you can do with this class. When Matt Barkley is projected in the first round...just...I don't know.

There are some Wilson/RG3 type players (read: black) in Geno and Denard.

But otherwise, in my opinion, the only decent QB's will be Landry Jones and Collin Klein.

Sterling

El Presidente
Yeah this QB class is pretty shitty at first glance. None of the prospects are really highly rated "can't miss" types. Chiefs do have Charles who is legit, and Bowe isn't hot garbage at least so it's not completely hopeless if they can get a QB and some defensive guys in there.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Reid to Chiefs just strikes me as "Who offered Reid the most GM powers". I imagine Pioli is gone within weeks (which also calms the fanbase).

As to how it works, I dunno. Kolb or Vick (or both - imagine the lulz!) get cut and Reid brings them in for cheap, while drafting a QB project in 2nd to 3rd round?

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I'd rather have Barkley than Landry/Klein. But that's not saying much because I'd put Barkley in the 2nd or 3rd round.