2012 NFL Season

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Chiefs have Eric Berry don't they? I thought he was doing well but I'll admit, I haven't followed him or anything with the Chiefs since he was drafted hardly. Who doesn't need CB's : / ? Seems like great CB's are something you can never have too much of.
Eric Berrry is very average right now. Ill give him another year before i deem him a bust because of his knee. We could also use a CB and possibly some DLine help. Dorsey may be gone and we may have to cut or restructure Tyson Jackson he's going to be a big number against the cap. He fucking sucks though.

Chiefs Defense can do ok at times, but the Offense was the worst in the league and putting them in some bad bad bad spots. When they realize the offense is going to do absolutely nothing, then they bent and broke. Cant blame them though. The offense was one of the worst offenses i have ever seen.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Eric Berrry is very average right now. Ill give him another year before i deem him a bust because of his knee. We could also use a CB and possibly some DLine help. Dorsey may be gone and we may have to cut or restructure Tyson Jackson he's going to be a big number against the cap. He fucking sucks though.

Chiefs Defense can do ok at times, but the Offense was the worst in the league and putting them in some bad bad bad spots. When they realize the offense is going to do absolutely nothing, then they bent and broke. Cant blame them though. The offense was one of the worst offenses i have ever seen.
Andy's biggest downfall was his inability to pick a defense coordinator. It's pretty well documented how the team gradually declined after Jim Johnson died. I think that's his biggest problem going into KC. He needs to go out and get himself a proven defensive guru and hire him or KC will not be improving much on that side of the ball.

I think he can turn the offense around. I don't know what he sees in the 2 QBs there. I doubt anything. I really expect him to draft Geno Smith. Expect JC's carries to go down:-(

Cathan

Silver Knight of the Realm
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...2-nfl-mvp-race

Rodgers says, "You've got to go with the QB" talking about the MVP race between AP and PM. Fucking cocksucker. Rodgers has no idea what it means to rush for over 2000 yards and realistically have a shot at Dickerson's record.

If you HAVE to go with the QB every year the MVP needs to be split between QB MVP and every other offensive player...

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...2-nfl-mvp-race

Rodgers says, "You've got to go with the QB" talking about the MVP race between AP and PM. Fucking cocksucker. Rodgers has no idea what it means to rush for over 2000 yards and realistically have a shot at Dickerson's record.

If you HAVE to go with the QB every year the MVP needs to be split between QB MVP and every other offensive player...
Lol he's a QB. they stick together. not to mention Vikes are his rival. I would not read too much into it as all the great running backs would probably say AP.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Fucking cocksucker. Rodgers has no idea what it means to rush for over 2000 yards and realistically have a shot at Dickerson's record.
Hah, yeah I'm sure he doesn't understand football the way that you do. Maybe you could arrange some meetings in the off season and explain to him what the NFL is about.

Cathan

Hah, yeah I'm sure he doesn't understand football the way that you do. Maybe you could arrange some meetings in the off season and explain to him what the NFL is about.
Point taken. I certainly don't know first hand what it's like to be a RB or a QB in the NFL but... I don't think Rodgers truly appreciates AP's accomplishment.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Pioli out, Reid officially hired by Chiefs.
Wish the guy luck. Be interesting to see how he handles the QB position. If he works with that they have, goes after a guy like Matt Flynn or drafts a QB like Geno Smith. Assuming he's there. I think the #1 overall is way too much for him lol

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
Wish the guy luck. Be interesting to see how he handles the QB position. If he works with that they have, goes after a guy like Matt Flynn or drafts a QB like Geno Smith. Assuming he's there. I think the #1 overall is way too much for him lol
Fuck off pussy

opiate82

Bronze Squire
I personally think AP should be the MVP.

But it isn't that hard to make an argument that he shouldn't. Look at AP's production in Minnesota's wins vs losses. It was amazingly consistent regardless of the game outcome. Now look at Ponders numbers in wins vs losses. In the wins he was good, in the losses he was terrible. You could argue that Ponder's play was more important to Minnesota winning than AP's.

Cathan

I personally think AP should be the MVP.

But it isn't that hard to make an argument that he shouldn't. Look at AP's production in Minnesota's wins vs losses. It was amazingly consistent regardless of the game outcome. Now look at Ponders numbers in wins vs losses. In the wins he was good, in the losses he was terrible. You could argue that Ponder's play was more important to Minnesota winning than AP's.
You could look at it the other way also. The games where Ponder sucked they at least had a chance WITH AP. The games where Ponder didn't suck meant he was just barely good enough to capitalize on the amazing play of AP.

I try not to judge wins vs losses on the back of 1 man. It takes 11 men on either side of the ball to get it done.

I agree 100%. AP should get the MVP.

Question though: If both guys are coming off serious injuries specific to what they need to play their position and you give 1 the MVP does he not also deserve the Come back player of the year also? I'm not a fan of figuring out who gets the MVP and then giving the come back player to the other guy.

I could see arguing that one's injury may have been more devastating and then you could get to who deserves come back player of the year but both of these guys are outstanding.

If AP doesn't win it all, I think he should get co mvp and co comeback player of the year. Normally I'm against co anything but it's really hard to pick this year.

If AP goes deep into the playoffs he's got a shot at Tyrell Davis' total rushing yards including playoffs right? something like 2500?

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You could look at it the other way also. The games where Ponder sucked they at least had a chance WITH AP. The games where Ponder didn't suck meant he was just barely good enough to capitalize on the amazing play of AP.

I try not to judge wins vs losses on the back of 1 man. It takes 11 men on either side of the ball to get it done.

I agree 100%. AP should get the MVP.

Question though: If both guys are coming off serious injuries specific to what they need to play their position and you give 1 the MVP does he not also deserve the Come back player of the year also? I'm not a fan of figuring out who gets the MVP and then giving the come back player to the other guy.

I could see arguing that one's injury may have been more devastating and then you could get to who deserves come back player of the year but both of these guys are outstanding.

If AP doesn't win it all, I think he should get co mvp and co comeback player of the year. Normally I'm against co anything but it's really hard to pick this year.

If AP goes deep into the playoffs he's got a shot at Tyrell Davis' total rushing yards including playoffs right? something like 2500?
AP has totally wrapped up MVP. Peyton had a great year but no way he has been as impressive as AP. I'm betting if you asked the Defensive coaches he played against, they would say hands down he gets it. They know preparing for the Vikes is 90% game planning to stop AP.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
rrr_img_7355.jpg

rrr_img_7355.jpg