2012 NFL Season

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Thats why Welker is awesome.

I remember that presser. Laughed my ass off at the time.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
So Reid's got a 5 year deal with the Chiefs w/ full control of personnel, and Chip Kelly is reportedly about to become the Browns coach.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Consider yourself called the "N" word again...

Is that legal grimlokk? Do you need to check the temperature of your bf's taint with your tongue before you sign off on saying "the "N" word" ?
Has anyone ever witnessed this much butthurt over one little infraction before? From someone "doesn't care" especially? Move on faggot, no one is taking up your cause because you got infracted for being fucking terrible, something every single poster has already told you before. Keep the sig though, I'm digging it.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Remember how long he obsessed about Araysar or someone supposedly welching on a bet?

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah, but I think now he's learning. That last sweet burn on me was only 95% retarded. Far better than his average posts. I'm a caring nurturer.

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
Has anyone ever witnessed this much butthurt over one little infraction before? From someone "doesn't care" especially? Move on faggot, no one is taking up your cause because you got infracted for being fucking terrible, something every single poster has already told you before. Keep the sig though, I'm digging it.
Just ban him and be a hero. You know you want to. Do it... doooooo eeeeeet.....

Cathan

Silver Knight of the Realm
I like seeing Steelers and Ravens fans team up to talk shit about me. It warms my tiny black heart. Yall are about 3 seconds from a long kiss, swapping to Dolphins fans and moving to Key West together eh?

Tea_sl

shitlord
I think it's abundantly clear at this point that Cathan lies somewhere on the autism spectrum. The weird wording of his posts, the eccentric detail paired with complete non-specificity, odd obsessions, and the awkwardest social interactions this side of a Star Trek convention all point to something being not quite right upstairs. See also that one thread where he threw a conniption over his wife's girlfriend saying "that's my wife."

Now that just makes the whole thing awkward because I'd rather not keep telling the assburgers guy that he's fucking retarded, but at the same time he keeps being retarded because he has the autism.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Holy. Shit.

So does this explain why the Jets have stuck with Sanchez for so long? And why does it look like his wife? Why isn't it on his foot? So many questions...

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/stor...rk-jets-jersey

rrr_img_7448.jpg

Alexander Semin ?@alexsemin
3:2 odds that Mark Sanchez has a lower back tattoo of a shirtless Rex Ryan. #filthy

rrr_img_7448.jpg

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
Finally!

All day on the radio I heard them laughing about their wierd tattoo Rex had... that is a bit odd.

Ok, a lot odd.

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Wow... So I am guessing the wife really likes Sanchez... And maybe Rex does too o_O

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Holy shit that Rex stuff is God damned amazing. People theorized he had Nacho bang his wife in the playoffs thread, this confirms it for me. I. Love. Rex. Ryan. Please never leave us, Rex.

Now that just makes the whole thing awkward because I'd rather not keep telling the assburgers guy that he's fucking retarded, but at the same time he keeps being retarded because he has the autism.
Ugh, don't make me feel bad. It's not our job to tiptoe around people who refuse to get their asperger's diagnosed=P

Just ban him and be a hero. You know you want to. Do it... doooooo eeeeeet.....
Want doesn't come in to it. I am actually impartial. If I banned everyone I wanted these forums would be a wasteland in minutes, that would be poor janitoring.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lol I was hoping he would get fired for the slim chance he would end up here as a D cord.. He's so entertaining lol. Be great on MNF

sebur

Bronze Squire
Yeah, but I think now he's learning. That last sweet burn on me was only 95% retarded. Far better than his average posts. I'm a caring nurturer.
Hopefully.

I mean Cathan is a fine representation of why even though I live 10 minutes from New Orleans I rarely go down there due to retards of his nature.

Anyway, I can't wait to see if Reid can pull anything out of his ass with his new team.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Andy Reid is the slightly-more-successful Jeff Fisher. Fisher gets you to .500 every year, Reid will get you to playoff contention or just in almost every year.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Ive been out for the last 1/2 week, Rex geting the tattoo makes me wonder if getting Tannenbaum out was the plan all along these past few weeks.