2012 NFL Season

Orcus_sl

shitlord
Hopefully.

I mean Cathan is a fine representation of why even though I live 10 minutes from New Orleans I rarely go down there due to retards of his nature.

Anyway, I can't wait to see if Reid can pull anything out of his ass with his new team.
Cathan isn't from New Orleans, he's some hick transplant from NC bandwagoning the Saints. If you live 10 minutes from New Orleans and never go there, you're doing it wrong. Westbank or Kenner? Has to be westbank. I worked over there and met people that never crossed the bridge in their lives. 10 minutes from one of the most unique cities in the world. That's the life, lol. Marrero Marrerrroo.

Yes they're rustled. Associating that retard with authentic New Orleans is a confirmed jimmyrustler.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yes they're rustled. Associating that retard with authentic New Orleans is a confirmed jimmyrustler.
Take comfort.

VWr6I.gif

VWr6I.gif

we should all be so lucky to have our wives throw a jersey on and act like a minx for a night. whatever man, rex loves his wife and her feet.

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
It's honestly so annoying though that again the front of the Daily News in NY is about the tattoo. This is why I don't get the paper or watch the news because it's just the dumbest shit ever.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
A lot of why I know more about you than you know about yourself
Lol you don't know shit you little trick..

So eagles are looking at Seattle DC Gus Bradley. I don't know much about the guy. Any of you Hawks fans able to chime in? Sounds like he's held in a very high regard overall. What kind of coach is he?

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Lol you don't know shit you little trick..

So eagles are looking at Seattle DC Gus Bradley. I don't know much about the guy. Any of you Hawks fans able to chime in? Sounds like he's held in a very high regard overall. What kind of coach is he?
He turned a young defense that only has 1 first rounder into one of the best defenses in the league? The Kiffins speak highly of him, which is why he survived the coaching change from Mora to Carroll.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Calbyium, what the fuck is up with you pretending to know every poster who disagrees with you or thinks you're a faggot? I know looking at a profile and then checking facebook is a pro move, but really? Are you that much of a cholo?

I think its kind of humorous to be honest, but ......you should probably move out of this phase. (for your own sake)

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
Calbyium, what the fuck is up with you pretending to know every poster who disagrees with you or thinks you're a faggot? I know looking at a profile and then checking facebook is a pro move, but really? Are you that much of a cholo?

I think its kind of humorous to be honest, but ......you should probably move out of this phase. (for your own sake)
you're*

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Scrolling down I thought for a second that Rex's wife tit was facing the wrong way then I realized it was Rex's man boob
frown.png

According to PFT Kelly has already talked to McCoy and has him in his plans. Sanity has been restored to people running the show in Cleveland, Weeden should have never been drafted by the Browns. I would bet next to anything you couldn't get anything better then a 4th-5th round draft pick for him.