2012 NFL Season

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
No one that had Dez in fantasy can hate him after this season. Especially after what he did in the championship week(except in retard leagues). Motherfucker ate Megatrons lunch and saved the game for me.

But yeah, no one argues against him being a retard. Having a crackhead hooker for a mom will fuck you up.
Just listening to Dez talk you can immediately tell the guy is sporting a high 70's IQ.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
What sucks is she probably deserved to get punched by dez. He's definitely come from a tough situation.
He didn't punch her, the dumb ass crack whore jumped between Dez and his brother and got knocked around about as much as any other dumb ass woman that tries to put themselves between two grown ass men fighting. Only difference is most peoples mothers aren't crack whores especially a crack whore mother of an NFL super star, she saw $$$ and exploited him because he didn't want to give them money to begin with because of how she is.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I have a feeling about halfway through the year, Romo got sick of Dez running the wrong routes every time, so he would call the play like normal in the huddle, then tell Dez, "You're running a fucking fly pattern, got it?"

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Dez clearly established himself as ~ top 5 receiver potential this year. At least on talent level and a half season worth of performance. Whether or not his "attitude", off field issues, whatever you want to call them interfere with that is still up for debate. He also seems to get a lot of nagging injuries although he gets credit from me for producing through the broken finger issue the last couple games (at least before he let Deangelo Hall keep him pretty quiet)

Titan_sl

shitlord
Dez Bryant is straight cash homie! Or atleast he was in my ff league!

But for real though, how many other retarded players still produce. I'm pretty sure T.O. Never matured past 13, and Moss wasn't much better. Atleast Bryant doesn't fuck up the locker room... Yet

And Romo has been lucky enough to have an Elite receiver in some form, a lot. Put him on a team with no true #1 receiver and see how bad he really is.

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
And Romo has been lucky enough to have an Elite receiver in some form, a lot. Put him on a team with no true #1 receiver and see how bad he really is.
Laurent Robinson has Romo to thank from going to obscurity to a $30+ million contract before again going to being invisible.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Dez Bryant is straight cash homie! Or atleast he was in my ff league!

But for real though, how many other retarded players still produce. I'm pretty sure T.O. Never matured past 13, and Moss wasn't much better. Atleast Bryant doesn't fuck up the locker room... Yet

http://www.nfl.com/player/laurentrob...495721/profile

That was the year Bryant and Austin were constantly out or alternating being out. Robinson has about 14 million guaranteed reasons to call you on your post.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/76...-325m-contract

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
Yeah, this doktor on NFLN going over RG3s injury is making it sound ugly. He specificly said that he shouldn't be able to recover the same way Adrian Peterson did due to this being the second surgery or somthing (Griffon needed on in 2009 in college).

The more I hear the more I feel he should have been out 1-2 more weeks when he hurt his knee this year, probably missing the playoffs and being able to heal and be 100% come 2013. Now I think he is going to struggle to come back for 2013 and may not be 100% at the start.

Time for Snyder to start ordering stem cell & HGH milkshakes for RG3 I guess... which is kind of sad to have to start less than a year in to your NFL career. Poor kid.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Reporter. Stock Pals CEO. Head of AI.
<Gold Donor>
5-7 years.

That's about how long RG3 lasts before he washes out, I think.

While Andrew Luck will be playing for 10-15 years.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Don't worry, Redskins fans. You'll be able to trade him to the Raiders for two first round draft picks. They love QBs who had promise and then suffered career-changing injuries.

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
He didn't punch her, the dumb ass crack whore jumped between Dez and his brother and got knocked around about as much as any other dumb ass woman that tries to put themselves between two grown ass men fighting. Only difference is most peoples mothers aren't crack whores especially a crack whore mother of an NFL super star, she saw $$$ and exploited him because he didn't want to give them money to begin with because of how she is.
I approve this message. I tried to tell you guys!

rrr_img_8102.jpg

RGKnee's injury might turn him into the 85/15 pass/run style (Rodgers) that he needs to be to succeed and stay healthy.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
RGKnee's injury might turn him into the 85/15 pass/run style (Rodgers) that he needs to be to succeed and stay healthy.
Hope they are sticking playbooks/Ipads with defensive coverages in his face while hes rehabbing then because the man isn't going to have much time to do anything else.

Cathan

Silver Knight of the Realm
Makes sense.

Kenner would be the correct answer.

You act like if you live here you haven't seen 90% of what New Orleans has to offer...I guess it all depends what you consider authentic New Orleans cause to me that covers a very broad spectrum. That could range anywhere from the amazingly chill people you can meet around the french quarter to the ghetto ass project people. It seems every time I go down there though I run in to the retards. I personally love the food and the atmosphere and usually try to go eat somewhere in New Orleans at least once a week as there is no other food like it in the world. I would never live in New Orleans though.
If you make it down here I can make some restaurant suggestions. Obviously it's all going to depend on what you like but my favorite restaurant is La Boca. Best GD mean I've ever had. We brought 4 people in there and they served us a 7 course meal for a very, very reasonable price.

Another of my favorites is Deanie's on Dauphin. Get the half seafood platter if you're ordering for yourself. The raw oysters on the half shell are the bomb and they have amazing crawfish balls. The redfish is good there too.

Drago's is pretty decent. Everyone else loves it but unless you're some chargrilled oyster enthusiast, and they are good, there are other places I enjoy more.

GW Finn's is good, but very pricey. I spent $240 for a meal for my wife and I about 6 months ago. I think we had lots of drinks and a bottle of wine that ran the bill up though.

Pro local tip. If you're in the FQ and you stop in a bar to order drinks or hang out for a while... check to see if they have an upstairs bar. Upstairs bar prices are always cheaper. Watch how much you drink. Odds are you're getting 2 to 3x more alcohol in a NOLA drink compared to where ever you're from. Cops are for real here... they will toss you in the can if you get stupid so don't fuck with them. They're cool if you're cool with them though.

There's lots of good margaritas in the city but I have 2 favorites: Juan's Flying Burrito has the best. It's literally 85% alcohol with some sweet/sour mix but it tastes good. The Bridge Lounge has a great margarita too. Juan's is on Magazine st around the 2000 block (I used to live a block from there), Bridge Lounge is on Camp right by the 90.

Pat O's piano bar is fun if you've never been. They serve the Hurricanes but it's a rookie mistake to drink many of those. I live here and I won't drink anything that strong. You're asking to faceplant if you do. Same with handgrenades though they are sweet.

Bourbon's full of strip clubs but if you're looking for somewhere a bit more chill with great local music, go down to Frenchman St. The Spotted Cat and Maison are some great spots. There's usually a lot of street musicians down there too.

Not sure how long any of yall are staying but if you're here any the last few days of the week prior to SB week then you'll see we're in Carnival season, same thing if you stay late into the following week. Carnival season is the shit. I'm riding in the Sparta parade again this year. Check out some parades if you get a chance.

We frequent Boondock Saints bar which is right across from the side st entrance to Pat O's off Bourbon. Great Irish bar. If you're over on St. Charles Avenue I'm a HUGE fan of the beer selection at Avenue Pub.

Holler at me on a pm if you wanna meet up for a beer. First round's on me so long as it's not wasting money at a strip club.

Oh... unless you're from Frisco, stay out of the northeast corner of the FQ and DO NOT GO INTO THE OZ. That's the gay area and a gay bar. Just a warning for the straights. If you swing that way then by all means...