2013 NFL Season

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
December in Dallas is interesting at least we aren't eliminated from the playoffs by December unlike the Dolphins, maybe that's why you decided to become a two team faggot. Also I don't pray at all, I don't buy into fairy tales like you do when you blame losses on the refs.
Doesn't it kind of defeat the point of two team faggotry when your teams are Miami and Arizona?

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
No one ever accused him of being smart.
frown.png
That was really mean. plz dont call namez

Gravy

Bronze Squire
I don't have a dog in this fight, but... what? Romo is essentially Marino? Bob Griese?

I'm confused.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Romo doesn't compare to either, he's never even been to a superbowl much less won one.

Five more years and we can talk Flacco vs. Marino and Griese but right now its probably premature.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
Heh, it's cool. Hell, this is the place to be a homer for your team.

Or teams... faggot two-teamers!
TrainWreck1.gif

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
I made a new avatar in anticipation of the 2013 season, I hope you guys like it.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Not a jets fan bro, hate them American Inventors in philly.

edit: err New Jersey, sorry still new to the NFL and learning the teams.

Dont wanna double post:

knpGKrI.jpg

Kaeper bro sucks.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Romo doesn't compare to either, he's never even been to a superbowl much less won one.

Five more years and we can talk Flacco vs. Marino and Griese but right now its probably premature.
Dilfer and Namath > Marino by retarded Super Bowls mean everything logic. People who completely disregard passing stats when rating a position that, outside of very few, does nothing but pass the ball have no idea what they're talking about. If Harbaugh didn't have a stroke and decide to pass the ball 4x in a row on the last drive of the Superbowl everybody would be talking about how Flacco can't win when it matters. Fortunately for him, he gets credit for an amazing defensive stop and shitty coaching by the 9ers.

He will never be greater than Marino. He's been mediocre for his whole career outside of one postseason. Marino throwing for 5000 yards and 48 touchdowns 25-30 years ago was ridiculous.

Romo is way better than he's given credit for, but he's not on Marino's level either. Manning and Brees are the only 2 I'd put in there as of right now. Rodgers might if he keeps it up a couple more years. Brady loses points since Matt Cassel looked amazing when he took over the Pats.

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Dilfer and Namath > Marino by retarded Super Bowls mean everything logic. People who completely disregard passing stats when rating a position that, outside of very few, does nothing but pass the ball have no idea what they're talking about. If Harbaugh didn't have a stroke and decide to pass the ball 4x in a row on the last drive of the Superbowl everybody would be talking about how Flacco can't win when it matters. Fortunately for him, he gets credit for an amazing defensive stop and shitty coaching by the 9ers.

He will never be greater than Marino. He's been mediocre for his whole career outside of one postseason. Marino throwing for 5000 yards and 48 touchdowns 25-30 years ago was ridiculous.

Romo is way better than he's given credit for, but he's not on Marino's level either. Manning and Brees are the only 2 I'd put in there as of right now. Rodgers might if he keeps it up a couple more years. Brady loses points since Matt Cassel looked amazing when he took over the Pats.
Marino is the best QB to never win a Superbowl.

And if you aren't a winner, you're a loser.

Nice gloves, though. Loved him in Ace Ventura.

really disagree with you.

Rodgers
Brady
Manning
Marino
Brees

also cassels 2008 year was far from "amazing" - 11-5 record, 21 TDs, 11 ints, avg 230 ypg. how you haven't yet figured out that Rodgers is the best in the sport at the moment.. i have no idea.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Didn't take long for the Cowboys to start losing Dlineman left and right. A certain DT out of Florida would sure be handy right about now.