2013 NFL Season

moontayle

Golden Squire
It could have been worse but the reality is that Dallas couldn't count on the defense last year, and this is largely due to the number of injuries. Not being able to count on the defense meant Romo had to put the team on his shoulder. It happened one too many times and Week 17 happened. I mean, you know it was bad when the theme going into training camp from multiple news outlets is that they have to hope injuries don't bite them again.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Cowboy fans have been pretty silent this year compared to others. I think they will get to play 2 playoff games this year, honestly.(that is going to suck, like 20 pages per game)

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
We have more Dallas fans than ever(I swear they recruit), but yeah it's not bad at all really. It's more knee-jerk reaction to make our lame Dallas jokes at this point. Years of being buried in their drivel has conditioned us to be dicks. The actual content lately doesn't really warrant it on it's own.

As for needing football to start, we're right on schedule now. We just need the QB ranking discussion and the argument about whether or not Jerry Rice was actually a good receiver and we'll be ready for opening day.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
QB #1 Tony Romo
QB #2 Tony Romo
QB #3 Tony Romo
QB #4 Tony Romo
QB #5 Tony Romo

With that now out of the way, just the Jerry Rice discussion left. Hint: Irvin was better.

Zajeer

Molten Core Raider
Bucs trade Eric Wright, our #2 CB to the 49ers. The next day we find out he got arrested for suspicion of DUI last week. Man, that guy cannot stay out of trouble. He's definitely Hernandezing.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Bucs trade Eric Wright, our #2 CB to the 49ers. The next day we find out he got arrested for suspicion of DUI last week. Man, that guy cannot stay out of trouble. He's definitely Hernandezing.
How the fuck do you get arrested for 'suspicion of DUI'? Cop suspects your are DWI, pulls you over. You pass/fail sobriety test, or pass/fail/refuse a breathalyzer, and are either sent on your way or arrested for DWI.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
How the fuck do you get arrested for 'suspicion of DUI'? Cop suspects your are DWI, pulls you over. You pass/fail sobriety test, or pass/fail/refuse a breathalyzer, and are either sent on your way or arrested for DWI.
It's suspicion when you refuse to take the sobriety test and refuse to take a breathalyzer, the pick is conditional based on his performance so technically they could cut him and not owe him or the Bucs a damn thing.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
My mistake, I thought refusing a breathalyzer was an admission of guilt, I remember reading some hullabaloo over it at some point. Thanks for the explanation!

opiate82

Bronze Squire
My mistake, I thought refusing a breathalyzer was an admission of guilt, I remember reading some hullabaloo over it at some point. Thanks for the explanation!
Different laws in different states. In WA you automatically lose your license for a year if you refuse a breathalyzer, but it is not an admission of guilt.

Fadaar

That guy
Looks like Johnthan (yes I spelled that correctly) Banks might be starting sooner than expected for the Bucs. They must really really like what they're seeing in the offseason rookie camps from him to ship Wright off like that. Either way our defense can't be as bad as last year... I hope...

Zajeer

Molten Core Raider
Looks like Johnthan (yes I spelled that correctly) Banks might be starting sooner than expected for the Bucs. They must really really like what they're seeing in the offseason rookie camps from him to ship Wright off like that. Either way our defense can't be as bad as last year... I hope...
Not sure. I think the Bucs front office is pretty adamant about getting rid of trouble makers. For Wright to get into trouble again was enough of a push for them to get rid of him. I don't know if that means Banks is ready, though - the secondary is pretty light on depth now, so its a little troubling to be almost back to the same issues as last year

Orcus_sl

shitlord
Falcons win the supahbowl this year, that is all.

Julio Jones
Falcons aren't even going to win the division this year.

rrr_img_37062.jpg