2013 NFL Season

Orcus_sl

shitlord
Such a quiet off season for the saints this year, love it.
I pity tha fools that be on our schedule this year.

An awesome little nugget from Curtis Lofton-

"These guys on this team, they come bust their tails every single day. I mean Saturday, me 'Tez and Junior, I've never worked out on a Saturday, but they said, 'Let's go get it.' So we came up here and got some good work."

As if I could be any more pumped for the season
cool.png

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

"These guys on this team, they come bust their tails every single day. I mean Saturday, me 'Tez and Junior, I've never worked out on a Saturday, but they said, 'Let's go get it.' So we came up here and got some good work."
Wow that is super awesome! Should have linked the video though.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Championship!

I'm seriously beginning to believe the Jets are just trolling the rest of the league hoping to be as controversial as possible, thereby increasing interest and revenue.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
After Tampa it just became about pointing out thing that may or may not be gay that might kinda be sorta associated with the city and totally not related to the football team. Like the Bills...haha, some gay men are named Bill. Wonderful.

Inspiring:

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Jason Garret looks about 10 years older than when he started coaching the Cowgirls.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
I pity tha fools that be on our schedule this year.

As if I could be any more pumped for the season
cool.png
Are you a Saints fan, if so I'll put an avatar bet up for the week of September the 30th.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Are you a Saints fan, if so I'll put an avatar bet up for the week of September the 30th.
But that's the week we travel to Buffalo, what about me?!?!?

And then Miami the following Sunday. With a bye week following you could be wearing a Flacco avatar for like three weeks!

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This seems about right.

http://www.theonion.com/articles/doc...view:1:Default

RICHMOND, VA-Calling it an encouraging sign for the 23-year-old, Redskins team doctors have reportedly cleared quarterback Robert Griffin III's knee to resume light tearing this week, team sources confirmed Wednesday. "Robert's knee has healed to the point where we feel he can safely start damaging the ligament again," said orthopedist James Andrews, noting that Griffin should limit himself to simple overstretching at first before gradually easing into more challenging connective tissue ripping. "Heading into August, we plan on having Robert tear his knee more severely each day so that the tendon can be 100 percent shredded by the time the season begins." Andrews added that if all goes according to plan, Griffin would be ready for a season-ending injury by as early as week one or two.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I swear to god if Shanahans have him running as much (and he himself chooses to make stupid fucking runs) as last year I'm going to lose my shit. Throw the fucking ball.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
He didn't have many designed runs last year, or even as many read-option plays as everyone thinks. The problem is he would take off on broken plays and he doesn't know when to slide or get out of bounds. So really, the problem is RG3.