2013 NFL Season

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
He didn't have many designed runs last year, or even as many read-option plays as everyone thinks. The problem is he would take off on broken plays and he doesn't know when to slide or get out of bounds. So really, the problem is RG3.
Don't fuck up the narrative Elurin. He missed 8 starts and won't play at all this year either.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Ready for Dez to have a break out yea....... rrrr oops. Forgot who was throwing him the ball. FML

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
He didn't have many designed runs last year, or even as many read-option plays as everyone thinks. The problem is he would take off on broken plays and he doesn't know when to slide or get out of bounds. So really, the problem is RG3.
You had like 100 broken plays? He had 120 rushing attempts, only Cam Newton had more with 127. That's like twice Kaep's, only other person close was Wilson with over 90 attempts. Keap didn't play a whole season though, probably have more this year.

AAHQPPf.png

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
You had like 100 broken plays? He had 120 rushing attempts, only Cam Newton had more with 127. That's like twice Kaep's, only other person close was Wilson with over 90 attempts. Keap didn't play a whole season though, probably have more this year.
http://www.nfl.com/player/robertgrif...533033/profile

Might want to hold on to the ball better as well, doubt you will be able to recover 10/12 fumbles every year.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
We all know the Cowboys' back ups are better at math than most teams' starters.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Tebjztu.jpg

By far my favorite NFL thread running joke.
That picture is awesome. You always have to look at the elbow to nail a high five. Works every time.

And that running joke is pretty awesome. Who originally said that? Sounds like a Man0Whateverthefuck quote.

Orcus_sl

shitlord
Are you a Saints fan, if so I'll put an avatar bet up for the week of September the 30th.
Sure, avatar bet for the Friday night game. At least I don't have to watch Reggie run all over our shitty defense. He did look sharp in a Dolphins uniform.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Any interest in a pool that involves which week RGKnee goes on IR? My guess is week 3 Suh stomps on both of his knees.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well, I guess I can't mock Dallas too much after all. Harbaugh cancelled practice today and took the team to Gettysburg for a lesson in civil war history....