2013 NFL Season

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Reports are he has a fracture on top of it.

Pitta was hyped to being an important part of the offense and it remains to be seen if Ed Dickson suddenly can stop dropping passes. I expect Ozzie to take a look around and bring in a cheap vet like Shiancoe or maybe Clark. Not sure Current roster options Bajema and Furstenburg...not really replacement factors in the offense.

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
We'll see with him. I think it's an iron clad certainty Oz tries to bring Leach back quickly. A cheap veteran TE is probably another must. The unfortunate chain reaction being one of the young WR nobody has heard of essentially has to break from the pack. There won't be much wiggle room for a vet WR, cap wise.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah, with Pitta I'd expect Leach back Monday and I bet Juice sees time at TE in the preseason. I understand he's been lined up at TE and slot in OTA's already so its not too far fetched. On the bright side Leach/Rice/Peirce is easily one of the best backfields in the league IMO. Hopefully Doss can step up for the slot. It sucks but its not totally hopeless. Pitta's career could be over though.

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah, with Pitta I'd expect Leach back Monday and I bet Juice sees time at TE in the preseason. I understand he's been lined up at TE and slot in OTA's already so its not too far fetched. On the bright side Leach/Rice/Peirce is easily one of the best backfields in the league IMO. Hopefully Doss can step up for the slot. It sucks but its not totally hopeless. Pitta's career could be over though.
Doss can't catch a cold. I hope he proves me wrong. Pitta will be fine, it's not a career ender based on what I have read. You know, since I'm not a doctor and all.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I think I say this every year, but it seems like a lot more people are out for the season already than in past years. Lots of ACL tears too.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Facebook isn't always useless.

rrr_img_38158.jpg