2015 NHL Playoffs Thread

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Caps first PP was one of the worst I've ever seen. I don't know why this team can't keep the puck in the Rags' zone for more than about 5 seconds.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
As expected, Rangers coming out really hard at home, plus we've been shit in every 1st period so far really. Watching MSG fans bitch for a call every time a Ranger falls down is fun though. I'll take these perimeter shots Holtby has forever to see all day though, but eventually we gotta push back a little. That PP didn't help.

Merrith

This was with about 9 minutes left in 2nd period. Rest of the team needs what our top line is having regarding possession. The C+/- is Corsi, those are all positive numbers.

ytQFKDm.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Merrith

Outside the crease, gets pushed in by Stephan...who am I kidding though, Caps in an elimination game? Definitely going to have a goal waved off or go against us on a goalie interference call or no call.

Merrith

Time to turtle up and ride this one out, Caps!

Edit: Son of a bitch...
Not much turtling. Rags have sold out and blocked a ton of shots tonight. Even strength numbers are extremely even. Wouldn't be the Caps without at least one OT game. I'm not even stressed. I think we got this.

Merrith

Great game. Gleason with the deflection past his own goalie. Oh well. Win Sunday.

Araxen

Nice to see laying on the ice backfire. That shit should be banned.

Merrith

Now the Caps lose in 7. Fan overreaction time.
Nah, Rangers were bound to get a couple bounces eventually. Both goals deflect in off our own D men? It happens. 3 of 7 goals Holtby has allowed in this series have gone off a Cap on their way to the net.

We haven't lost back to back games yet in the playoffs, with 2 more chances I feel good still.

Fadaar

That guy
Lightning playing like absolute shit right now at the worst possible time. They better come out like their assholes are on fire on Tuesday and score at least once in the first period, can't do any more of this late game shit. Can't get away with it with Price in net.

Merrith

It's funny how quickly the pressure shifts to the team with the lead. I know damn well I don't want the Caps to blow this chance tonight and be going back to MSG for Game 7 having lost multiple games in a row for the first time in the playoffs and with the Rags having all the momentum.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Montreal played a good game last night - lots of offensive pressure, which has been absent up until this and last games.

Malakriss

I'm at that weird point where if the Caps and Ducks win tonight I was spot on for # of games, and if by some miracle the Habs win the series I claim that one too.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I don't think the Habs can win another game against Tampa Bay. They've met 9 times this year, Habs have only won the last two, lost all the others. Although, playoff hockey is different. I suppose anything is possible, but they've made it mighty hard for themselves.

Merrith

Caps have gotten some key goals from 3rd line in this series, but really...the top line could use a little more help than this overall.

rrr_img_97763.png

Merrith

Not sure if I did it right, but this looks like Minnesota for the 4 games against Chicago.