2015 NHL Playoffs Thread

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
No game tonight sucks btw. I thought I would like having a day of detox after suffering through Game 7 last night, but wish there was some hockey on tonight I could enjoy. Tomorrow will be fun, and Game 1 for us Thursday night.

Araxen

Blackhawks vs Rangers in the SC Finals would be so awesome. Original Six matchups are always special.

I'm not too worried about the Wild but I worry about the Ducks. Of course I just jinxed the series with the Wild now and it'll go seven for sure.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Zidlicky out for the wings as well. Season comes down to mrazek having to stand on his head.

Merrith

Hilarious watching how they're calling this game compared to Caps/Isles the other night.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Detroit getting some good looks out there. They have been the better team for forty minutes, lets see if they can get the job done.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
While I really like to see Detroit lose, I think Montreal had a better chance of beating them. Hate to see the Lightning advance further.

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
The Wild likely will beat the Hawks, you'd have to be a homer to think otherwise after watching the first round. During the season the Hawks had better goaltending. They could win but I wouldn't bet on it.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Oh well, think habs were gonna beat either team. Bolts will probably wear them out a bit more anyway.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
The Wild likely will beat the Hawks, you'd have to be a homer to think otherwise after watching the first round. During the season the Hawks had better goaltending. They could win but I wouldn't bet on it.
Crawford always plays like a beast against us. If that doesn't end up being the case, I agree. Wild in 7. Hawks still probably the safe bet.

Merrith

Oh well, think habs were gonna beat either team. Bolts will probably wear them out a bit more anyway.
Think Tampa matches up pretty well with Habs actually. My biggest question mark for Tampa (Bishop) just posted a shutout in Game 7. Could be the push they need.

Have to be a homer to think Chicago can win a playoff series? Kidding right? This is the Blackhawks we're talking about. Wild can definitely win the series, but to act like Chicago has no chance is laughable.

Merrith

Well, 7 out of 8 right in Round 1 (3 of them exact number of games). Anyways...

East

Montreal v.Tampa Bay(Tampa in 6, Habs did not want this match up, Stamkos shows up)
NY Rangers v.Washington(Caps in 7, cause why the fuck not)

West

Chicagov. Minnesota (Blackhawks in 7, would probably put money on this going at least 6)
Anaheimv. Calgary (Ducks in 6, just too much overall for the Flames)

Malakriss

East

Montrealv. Tampa Bay (Habs in 7)
NY Rangers v.Washington(Caps in 6)

West

Chicagov. Minnesota (Hawks in 6)
Anaheimv. Calgary (Ducks in 5)

Northerner

N00b
I'd love to see Calgary win but Ducks in five would probably be the smart bet. We'll see how they shape up tonight though, if they can keep playing above their level then anything is possible!