2015 NHL Playoffs Thread

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
They should just call it America's Cup... oh wait some other sport already has that name.

Nutron_sl

shitlord
looks like the dream is over
frown.png
TrainWreck1.gif

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
If that game was any indication, whoever wins tomorrow is gonna really have their hands full in the ECF. They were flying and did just about everything right.

Merrith

If that game was any indication, whoever wins tomorrow is gonna really have their hands full in the ECF. They were flying and did just about everything right.
Bishop isn't showing any signs of being the weak link. That's 2 straight shutouts in the game where they eliminated their opponents. I think Rags would be a slight favorite, but Caps would definitely be the underdog against Tampa.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
This entire series (playoffs?) the Caps have had incredibly slow first periods. This is a nice change of pace.

Merrith

Read somewhere that the Caps will be responsible for 25% of all blown 3-1 series leads if they blow this.
They've never blown one beyond Round 1. Although they've never won multiple Game 7's in one year either.

AO backing up the big talk so far. Nash stoned cause he and Holtby remembered which of the two of them plays well in the playoffs.

Great 1st period, need to keep it up. Had some chances on the PP, not getting one might hurt. Since PP's are 2-2 now after this Ranger one, I expect the refs to put the whistles away soon now. It's almost like "Hey, we gave out a few PP's, see?"...of course they ignored Burakovsky getting nailed in the mush, but it would have given us a 5 on 3 and you're just not likely to see that in a Game 7.

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
Excellent first period, very fun to watch so far. As much as i would love to see a 5-4 game, I'd also like to see the goalies keep up their awesome play. 1-1 to overtimes would be da best i think.

Merrith

Just hold your breath until a shootout happens. We'll check on you in October.

Best part about the 1st was the entire NBC announce team going silent for a couple seconds after the Ovechkin goal. You could just feel how sad and pissed they were until they remembered they had to comment on it.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Drink everytime they mention "Ovie Guarantee"??

Also would be nice if all the white collar yuppie's, actors and superstars made a little fucking noise. You know, pricing out all the average joe fans and all. Hating MSG right now, they need to be roaring tonight. Whats the point of even having home advantage?