2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
Kirk Cousins is just so painfully average. Good throws followed by awful throws or bad decisions.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
their most common record in division was 4-2 and they went 3-3 more often than they went 5-1 so this isn't really accurate.

I'm assuming we are talking the in the TB and BB era? That was what? 19 years? They went 5-1 in the division for 10 seasons? I can't think of a single 3-3 division record in that time frame. 4-2 the rest? Heck they had like 11 or 12 seasons in that same timeframe they lost no more than 4 games.

If you mean all the way to Bledsoe/Parcells. Pats weren't even close to the juggernaut they were the last 20 years.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Don't insult Dalton by comparing him to Cousins.

I'd rather have Cooper Rush than Kirk Cousins.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sterling

El Presidente
I'm assuming we are talking the in the TB and BB era? That was what? 19 years? They went 5-1 in the division for 10 seasons? I can't think of a single 3-3 division record in that time frame. 4-2 the rest? Heck they had like 11 or 12 seasons in that same timeframe they lost no more than 4 games.

If you mean all the way to Bledsoe/Parcells. Pats weren't even close to the juggernaut they were the last 20 years.
You were right about the 3-3 thing, and my stats were from a few seasons ago and they have gona 5-1 the last 4 seasons with Brady so that put 5-1 ahead of 4-2 as the most common division record by 1 season. I didn't realize that the last time this shit happened here was like 5 years ago so my stats are more out of date than I remembered. All that other shit is s till true though, about their out of division and division win percentages being nearly the same for the majority of his time there.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Forward progress isn't stopped until the whistle blows, that literally cannot be a penalty.

*edit*

and that was a clear late hit that they didn't flag lol