2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
I still don't see Dallas beating 2-3 good teams in the playoffs. McCarthy is a joke, at some point his ineptitude will lose them a game against a good team.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Everytime I buy into Dak, some scrub comes in and lights it up with that offense and makes me rethink myself.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I'm glad the Bills decided to stop screwing around in the 2nd half. One loss closer to getting rid of Flores and Grier.

Brian Flores is Matt Patricia with better Public Relations.

Flores would have been fired already if he wasn't one of the only black coaches in a time when the league is under fire on that front

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Everytime I buy into Dak, some scrub comes in and lights it up with that offense and makes me rethink myself.
Jason Garrett won a game playing for Aikman on Thanksgiving with the 90s Cowboys. I guess Aikman wasn't a HoF QB....

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Jason Garrett won a game playing for Aikman on Thanksgiving with the 90s Cowboys. I guess Aikman wasn't a HoF QB....

lol Aikman is shit look at his stats. He’s literally only in on super bowl wins. He’s literally the most controversial NFL Hall of famer. Bad example bruh.

Derrick Henry done for the year

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

Kaines

Potato Supreme
lol Aikman is shit look at his stats. He’s literally only in on super bowl wins. He’s literally the most controversial NFL Hall of famer. Bad example bruh.
Well done proving what a football idiot you are.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X

dont-be-stupid-stupid.gif

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Always think of it this way. How would those dudes do in a four year stint.
I'm not sure I'd want to see Rush in a four GAME stint. But he stole a game against the Vikings. And that's all I needed him to do. :)

• 2Like

Kaines

Potato Supreme
I guess you think McNair and Brunell are hall of famers then.
McNair: Probably. Dude was the first real "running" QB. He made Elway and Young look like statues.
Brunell: Not even close. This dude wasn't on an all-time great dynasty and doesn't have 3 rings. I don't see how you compare him to Aikman.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>

Yeah, but can they get injured as well as Dak does? Hell no. It’s a req in Dallas, just ask Tony.

You might be right about Flores but it’s a ridiculous argument in a 72% black league. Nothing is ever ‘fair’ enough for race baiters

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Furry

BROWN NOW
<Gold Donor>

Troy aikman is pretty insufferable, and I wish whatever network it is would just fire him and joe buck, but I wouldn't call his HoF membership controversial.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
McNair: Probably. Dude was the first real "running" QB. He made Elway and Young look like statues.
Brunell: Not even close. This dude wasn't on an all-time great dynasty and doesn't have 3 rings. I don't see how you compare him to Aikman.

McNair was far from the first running qb this shows how fucked in the head you are. He was drafted 10 years after Randalls prime. and he was athletic but lumbering and was nowhere near Young.

Brunell is Aikmans closest comparable peer in the 90s era. Brunells 8 year prime is nearly identical to Aikmans 8 year prime in stats. And he did it on an expansion team, not a team wioth the all time leading rusher, a hall of fame WR, and the greatest offensive line ever assembled featuring arguably the greatest guard in history.

So it boils down to 3 rings. THANK YOU FOR MAKING MY EXACT POIINT FOR ME. Aikman is only in the hall based on rings and being carried there by some of the most stacked teams in history.

Better get the hall ready for Eli

• 2Like
  • 1Cutler
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Man what a blow to the Titans. Really sucks cause he was on such a tear and it would have been cool to see him go for 2k again.