2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Sterling

El Presidente
He's a definite upgrade on an already good team. It comes at a real cost but that's not really anything new to the team. People look back on what they did poorly, but they made a Superbowl doing it. Had they won that game people would look at it totally differently. They took a shot and came close.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Kaines

Potato Supreme
I am now placed in the unenviable position, along with every other fan of the Bucs, Packers, and Cardinals, of hoping Kirun Kirun is correct and this trade somewhat blows up in the Rams' faces. Because if Miller continues to produce as he has this season lining up next to AD, that front 4 of the Rams will be an unholy terror to deal with.

Which makes me hate Daezuel Daezuel all the more putting me in league with Kirun Kirun for a chance to see my team get where I want to see them go.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
I am now placed in the unenviable position, along with every other fan of the Bucs, Packers, and Cardinals, of hoping Kirun Kirun is correct and this trade somewhat blows up in the Rams' faces. Because if Miller continues to produce as he has this season lining up next to AD, that front 4 of the Rams will be an unholy terror to deal with.

Which makes me hate Daezuel Daezuel all the more putting me in league with Kirun Kirun for a chance to see my team get where I want to see them go.
LOL Cowboys fans are always so cute.

Good luck in the playoffs with McCarthy. I'm sure you won't get bounced in the divisional...

Kaines

Potato Supreme
LOL Cowboys fans are always so cute.

Good luck in the playoffs with McCarthy. I'm sure you won't get bounced in the divisional...
What's your team's record again this year? You'd think someone with a HoF coach like Kyle Shanahan wouldn't feel the need to comment on other team's coaches so much.

• 1Touchdown
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
What's your team's record again this year? You'd think someone with a HoF coach like Kyle Shanahan wouldn't feel the need to comment on other team's coaches so much.
Our defensive coordinator sucks (massive injuries to the secondary doesn't help, however) and our HC sniffs his own farts/believes his own hype. We're certainly not good. But, we'll be in the same spot the Cowboys are in February - watchin' the SB from the couch.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Stop making me laugh at a cowboys fans posts Kirun. I need a shower now.

Von Miller has 16 pressures, seven tackles for loss, and 4.5 sacks in seven starts. Sounds pretty fucking good to me. Dude blows up run plays and gets after the QB and this was before he was playing next to fucking AD.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Damn, and the Rams aren't paying shit for his salary this year.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Our defensive coordinator sucks (massive injuries to the secondary doesn't help, however) and our HC sniffs his own farts/believes his own hype. We're certainly not good. But, we'll be in the same spot the Cowboys are in February - watchin' the SB from the couch.
Only 2 teams out of 32 ever make the Super Bowl each year. Thinking all 30 teams who don't make it are the same is just your level of stupidity.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Wonder what Von Miller ankle injury is like, or did he really not play due to the trade

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
See, I think the trade makes sense but this is still funny!

Edit: Here is the picture if you don't wanna go to Twitter
1635792334684.png

• 3Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 5 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Only 2 teams out of 32 ever make the Super Bowl each year. Thinking all 30 teams who don't make it are the same is just your level of stupidity.

I don't know. What if all 30 teams are no longer considered franchises if they miss the SB?

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
That Peterson signing should definitely save the Titans season!

Crazy that Gurley is still out there as well. That poor guy really fell off a cliff.

Nester

Vyemm Raider

oh cool, another year of 49ers fans crying about injuries. How new and novel.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
That's a nice cope for why your team hasn't done dick in 30 years.