2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
I really miss the old ignore feature, cause you didn't even see the person was quoted. I hate it whenever he is quoted cause it reminds me he is still around. I have to assume he is doing an "I told you he wouldn't get traded", when his retard argument was it was impossible for him to get traded because of salary implications.

Fuck...worthless ignore feature.
I would love to talk to a fellow lifelong 49'ers fan about the most important trade of the day.

Sad that we can because someone is a weak cunt.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Every single article yall linked had an "a deal is imminent, or front runners in making a deal" . Which means "will be". I told you all of those articles are click bait bullshit from the get go and should not be believe, but no. All of were drooling all over yourself like window licking retards thinking that Watson was going to get moved.

Now fuck off and shut the fuck up.

• 1Cutler
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Muurloen

Now fuck off and shut the fuck up.

No GIF

Sterling

El Presidente
literally nobody said he was for sure going to be traded. You were saying he couldn't be traded which is a totally different thing and you were wrong.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Muurloen

literally nobody said he was for sure going to be traded. You were saying he couldn't be traded which is a totally different thing and you were wrong.
Was he traded this year? Which was massive part of my argument. No he wasnt. Eat dicks faggots.

• 2Cutler

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
You said he couldn't be traded because of his contract. It had fucking NOTHING to do with that and EVERYTHING to do with his legal situation.

Muurloen

You said he couldn't be traded because of his contract. It had fucking NOTHING to do with that and EVERYTHING to do with his legal situation.
Completely dismissing his cap implications in a hard salary cap league is idiotic.

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
I would love to talk to a fellow lifelong 49'ers fan about the most important trade of the day.

Sad that we can because someone is a weak cunt.

Welp, that pretty much locks up another SB appearance for us. Get fucked, Von!

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Every single article yall linked had an "a deal is imminent, or front runners in making a deal" . Which means "will be". I told you all of those articles are click bait bullshit from the get go and should not be believe, but no. All of were drooling all over yourself like window licking retards thinking that Watson was going to get moved.

This is bullshit. They were followed with "lol nobody trading for that guy until legal shit is taken care of or the Texans put conditions on the picks".

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I literally never said a trade was imminent and even said it wasn't likely because of his legal issues. It was always that it was financially possible, you fucking dimwit. It's so irritating that you can't ever read what people are writing and instead go into full on alcoholic rage mode.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
He's a fucking worthless troll and you all continue to feed him.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Damn, and he is gone. Not really all that surprising I suppose

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Hosix

All labs matter!
Ruggs has some serious problems. Least of which is the raiders cutting him.

Not only did he kill the woman? But her dog died too.

I believe we have some Nevada police here….so they could prolly weigh in on the charges. But ya it looks like a class b felony and a minimum of 2 years.