2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Oh and let's not forget that the Titans play in the AFCS which is easily the worst division. The Jags and Texans twice a year? And they even lost to the Texans.
This, and they also don't have a big home field advantage either

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
The Broncos game was about one of the only ones where the defense really made an impact. When the Bengals offense is on - which is more often than not - they are really tough to beat. There's no "coming back down to earth" with this offense. They're explosive as fuck. I mean...they just torched the KC secondary that has been nails since like Week 8. Joe Burrow is the next best QB in the league. Accept it.
Remember when that shitty QB we have in SF smoked the Bengals in Cincy? I'd love to watch us crush the Bungles in a 3rd Super Bowl.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
49ers over Packers in an upset. Don't know how they do it but shit just happens to GB in the playoffs.

Chiefs over Bills. Not very confident of this though.

Rams over Bucs: Bucs injuries are at a bad time against a good dline.

Titans over Bengals. Probably game I am most interested in. This will be the first game the Titans have all 22 starters starting. They led the league in players sent to IR and still managed to get the #1 seed. I don't expect Cinci to lay down though.

I really hope they give Titans Chargers, Bills, and Bengals more primetime games next year. So sick of them forcing shitty Bears and Giants into 5 primetime slots a year because of market size.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Defense wins in the playoffs, not who has the better QB.

GB over SF- I like San Fran and their chances but Jimmy always finds a way to fuck up. I think Rodgers punishes them for it. Close game
Rams over Buccs- Complete bias. I don't think Stafford or McVay can stop Brady or clean up their weekly fuckups either. I just don't want the repeat.
Bills over KC- They looked awesome and if they play to their potential, they are a better team than KC. I think they take it.
Tenn over Bungles- Tenn is the better team especially with Henry. If Henry plays, I don't see the Bengles stopping him. If he doesn't, Tannehill can't carry a team and the Bengles win.

• 1Like

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
49ers beat Packers, i just don't like rodgers.....

Bills beat chiefs. imo they can hang offensively with chiefs, and imo the bills defense is better than the chiefs

Bucs beat rams- gronk brady from pats fan. but i think this will be a lower scoring game and i think the bucs D enable the bucs to score enough to win

Titans beat Bengals. sorry bengals fans, with henry most likely back, you are gonna lose.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I'd just like to see some good games after this past weekend, some seriously bad bad football had to be watched, bleh

• 1Like

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
FlimsyFakeGallinule-size_restricted.gif

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
As far as Jimmy goes, he's the best QB since Young. And "he'll never carry a team to a Super Bowl" except that time when he did, you mean? Right?
I'll give you the 1st point. But no way you are serious about him carrying the 2019 team to the Super Bowl. You just can't be serious...

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I'll give you the 1st point. But no way you are serious about him carrying the 2019 team to the Super Bowl. You just can't be serious...
He can. Kirun is a hyperbole filled edge lord of the highest order. I do think SF has a better shot than he is making it out to be, but its still GB's game to lose. Titans vs Bungles though.... Some of the comments make me think people just did not watch them this season. They have the best OLine and DLine in football, and thats where playoff runs are won. Yeah they dropped a game against the Texans, but pretty much every playoff team had at least one brain fart game this year. Bills, Cards, Chiefs, and Rams all had lengthy cold streaks. Packers layed down against the Lions, which is the right thing on paper, but it might hurt them next weekend. Anything can happen, as Berhman said Thats why they play the games. But theres can happen and will likely happen. Likely is SF losing a close fought ball control game in the cold 17-27 against GB. Likely is the Titans running over the Bengals figuratively and literally. But it is certainly possible for both those games to go the other way.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I mean fair point, but did he ever do it without a strong defense?
The Atlanta comeback is the one game that sticks out as the one where he is singularly responsible for the win, but that was also Matty Meltdown doing his thing. Where he is best for his teams is at controlling game tempo so the defense can do its thing, a skill Rodgers is only recently warming up to. He has contributed to gameflow control more than any other QB since Montanna.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
Yeah, he only had a rating of 102 that year - right behind Mahomes, tied for 4th in completion %, threw for 24 yards less than Aaron Rodgers (22 short of 4k), tied for 5th in TDs, threw 7 less INTs than Philipe Rios (whom everybody would call a "good" QB). Totally had NOTHING to do with the team making the Super Bowl that year....:rolleyes:

You schizo 49er fans crack me up. The dude throws a bad pick here and there and it's suddenly, "OMFG!!! JIMMY SUCKS!!! HE'S GARBAGE! WE'LL NEVER MAKE THE SB WITH THIS KID, EXCEPT FOR THAT TIME WE DID!". Like I said, let's see what happens next year when Lance is the starter...