2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Hey also, what's up with the Browns? Sounds like dude had some sort of mental breakdown. Or maybe drugs

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Jimmy Garoppolo is a fucking liability on offense for the 49ers. They gave him everything and he still holds them back. he has 8 touchdowns and 8 picks since Thanksgiving, and is the only 49ers player to turn the ball over since week 13. Continues to throw horrible picks and hurt the team. Almost choked the game away with false start on 4th and 1 sneak.

But yeah Kirun is right, Jimmy really carried them to a SB with his 8 pass attempts 2 years ago and is doing good things this year with his terrible 4th quarter performances, having the WORSE 4th quarter QB rating in PLAYOFF HISTORY with a minimum of 4 starts.

I may be retarded but at least Im a real fan of the TEAM and not a dick sucking Jimmy G apologist. I was the biggest Jimmy G fan on this fucking board for years.
Now you're being just as bad as Kirun. Jimmy for sure has some good qualities, and his teammates absolutely love him. Yes, he has made some boneheaded plays which is why many fans are frustrated with him. Because they don't seem to ever go away, and always pop up at the worst times.

You guys do know there can be a middle ground with him, right?

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Hey also, what's up with the Browns? Sounds like dude had some sort of mental breakdown. Or maybe drugs

• 1Solidarity

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Jimmy is probably a great teammate. But that doesnt mean he hasnt been a liability on offense.

How is that a bad take? What has he done lately besides put out his own fires? If the guy doesnt turn the ball over the 49ers are winning these games much more comfortably. There is nothing wrong with giving the rest of the team credit for winning instead of the QB. Nick Bosa, Deebo Samuel, Trent Williams, and many others deserve a ton of credit.

When is the last time Jimmy threw for 350 plus yards and multiple TD's, making great throws and actually winning the game with his arm? I think it was week 3 of 2019. And no they dont need him to do that, but he just hasnt been good lately. Maybe its his thumb, who knows. Another thing I dont like about him is he NEVER admits his own shortcomings or ever takes responsibility for anything.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
Good move for Seattle.

Now they just need to work on trading Wilson for Jimmy G. I'll even throw in a 2nd round pick!
You guys do know there can be a middle ground with him, right?
Yeah, he's a solid to good QB that is the best option we've had since Young. That doesn't mean he isn't leaving this year or that I want want him to leave (I don't, but I realize you can't spend that amount of draft capital on Lance and NOT play him). I just think that 49er fans are VASTLY UNDERestimating how important he is, vastly OVERestimating how "bad" he is and think that plugging in an "average" QB/2nd year QB is going to turn us into a playoff team. We're going to be bad for a while, just prepare your assholes. Even if Lance does turn into the 2nd coming of Montana, that's 3+ years away at best and I just don't have any faith in a kid from fuckin' North Dakota that played one complete season.

• 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
When is the last time Jimmy threw for 350 plus yards and multiple TD's, making great throws and actually winning the game with his arm?
Uhhh, he fucking torched Cincy for 300 yards and 2 TDs just a couple weeks ago.

And you act like even the all-time greats don't throw terrible INTs at bad times? Yeah, no shit the 49ers would win games "much more comfortably" if Jimmy G played EVERY fucking game perfectly. And every team in the NFL would be 17-0 if their QBs didn't do dumb shit on occasion, but there has to be a loser and sometimes your QB makes some bad decisions. The important thing is does he make GOOD decisions more often than he makes bad ones. Jimmy's record, stats, etc. are a pretty good indicator that he does.

• 1Moron

Jozu

I cant wait until Lance shuts you the fuck up.

Apparently you are smarter than Shanahan and Lynch too.

Fucking moron.

SimSimSalabim

Molten Core Raider
Jimmy has been a decent quarterback, very good at times and I enjoy having him as the face of the franchise. I side more with Kirun in that I’d rather be continuing forward for another 3-4+ years with Garoppolo and using last years draft capital on improving the team around him. But that’s not what happened and there is no chance Jimmy is on the 49ers moving coward. Apparently him and Juice even had a conversation before the Rams game that it was their last regular season game together. Respect to Jimmy for knowing all season he was out the door when it’s over and still giving it his all.

I’m not necessarily down on Lance, I’m just down on trading a bunch of draft picks to move up for a single player. When the 49ers gave long contracts simultaneously to Lynch and Shanahan it looked like they were going to try to build up the franchise the ‘right’ way, but I feel like they went against what I would have liked them to do. The patriots built their dynasty on accruing draft picks, evaluating talent, and signing veterans to team friendly contracts. Yes yes I’m not a talent scout or a GM and I don’t know shit about football team building, and I hope I’m wrong and Lance is a great success for a long time.

Can’t be too down though no matter what happens in green bay because we got this photo out of the Dallas game.
275E147D-7065-46E1-A9D4-AA745D5A2458.jpeg

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Jimmy has been a decent quarterback, very good at times and I enjoy having him as the face of the franchise. I side more with Kirun in that I’d rather be continuing forward for another 3-4+ years with Garoppolo and using last years draft capital on improving the team around him. But that’s not what happened and there is no chance Jimmy is on the 49ers moving coward. Apparently him and Juice even had a conversation before the Rams game that it was their last regular season game together. Respect to Jimmy for knowing all season he was out the door when it’s over and still giving it his all.

I’m not necessarily down on Lance, I’m just down on trading a bunch of draft picks to move up for a single player. When the 49ers gave long contracts simultaneously to Lynch and Shanahan it looked like they were going to try to build up the franchise the ‘right’ way, but I feel like they went against what I would have liked them to do. The patriots built their dynasty on accruing draft picks, evaluating talent, and signing veterans to team friendly contracts. Yes yes I’m not a talent scout or a GM and I don’t know shit about football team building, and I hope I’m wrong and Lance is a great success for a long time.

Can’t be too down though no matter what happens in green bay because we got this photo out of the Dallas game.
View attachment 393618
See I actually agree with most of what you said here. I truly don't hate Jimmy, but I also simply don't trust him. I think he was fine enough, and continuing to build up made sense. However, with the amount of injuries they had last year, I think Shanahan and Lynch saw this as their potentially one opportunity to move up for a QB, so they took a swing. We won't know for sure if it works for a couple more years.

Also this is mean but funny.
1642554130300.png

• 2Worf
  • 1Splash the Pot
Reactions: 2 users

Jozu

I get to be hard on Jimmy after dick riding him for so long. I used to call him Garoppogoat.

And Im not happy about trading all of that capital for Lance either. But they did it and there is nothing we can do about it besides support the team you are a supposedly a fan of.

edit: lol I just saw this, Tom Brady is older than the head coaches of the other 3 NFC teams left in playoffs.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
You 9ers boys need to meet up, fuck each other and get it over with. The sexual tension is palpable.

• 5Worf
  • 2Truth!
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

SimSimSalabim

Molten Core Raider
I get to be hard on Jimmy after dick riding him for so long. I used to call him Garoppogoat.

And Im not happy about trading all of that capital for Lance either. But they did it and there is nothing we can do about it besides support the team you are a supposedly a fan of.

edit: lol I just saw this, Tom Brady is older than the head coaches of the other 3 NFC teams left in playoffs.
Yeah I agree 100%, I’m just saying I understand and somewhat feel the pessimism as well.
You 9ers boys need to meet up, fuck each other and get it over with. The sexual tension is palpable.

Plot twist we’re all posting from the same IP address because that’s already happening.

• 1Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
This is what gives me some semblance of hope for Saturday.

• 1Like

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I cant wait until Lance shuts you the fuck up.

Apparently you are smarter than Shanahan and Lynch too.

Fucking moron.

Half the people on this board think they are smarter than NFL head coaches. Just look at Daezuel talking every week about how Sean McVay is a moron and is always calling terrible plays when just by his position he's one of the 30ish best humans in the world at what he does. I guess it's the privilege of a sports blowhard that they get to sit on the sidelines and mock people without ever having to so much as coach a little guy team. Of course Kirun is a special kind of retard who actually thinks he knows as much or more than the experts on virtually any topic when even the most casual observer of this thread can see that he knows less about football than the average fan, let alone someone who has dedicated their lives to it.

• 1Worf
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 3 users