2021 NFL Offseason: QB Carousel Imminent -- Retirement Boogaloo

Sterling

El Presidente
Also as a thing, Academy dudes can delay service until after pro sports careers as of 2019.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
While he has been insufferable in the past, I see no reason for him not to be throwing the CEO and GM under the bus and giving them the middle finger.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
They talk like he has a choice on where he ends up but I don't think he has a no trade clause and as far as I know, it's not him wanting to leave the Falcons and more the Falcons just can't keep him.

EDIT Imagine it could be considered on him by wanting the 15m they agreed to pay him.
Radio reported that Julio asked to be traded here in Atlanta. We have a few other options to keep him and get under the cap.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Radio reported that Julio asked to be traded here in Atlanta. We have a few other options to keep him and get under the cap.

No. There are never any options or maneuvers a team can make to adjust their cap. We've gone over this in this very thread multiple times.

• 7Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
No. There are never any options or maneuvers a team can make to adjust their cap. We've gone over this in this very thread multiple times.
Houston is the only team held up by the cap.

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
God I love you tools. You provide so much entertainment that it doesn't take much to get you puppets to dance.

Thank you and continue.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Talk about living rent free inside people's heads. Trump lives in the head of every idiot liberal alive.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
God I love you tools. You provide so much entertainment that it doesn't take much to get you puppets to dance.

Thank you and continue.

The best defense someone who is so wrong everyone knows it...pretend like you were manipulating everyone all along, and not just that you were stupid.

Plus the Texans are likely to be shit for awhile now.

• 4Like
  • 1Galaxy Brain
Reactions: 4 users

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Who is the #1 rated QB for next years draft?
Dude should opt out of the draft to avoid going to Huston lol.

look forward to dudes plying an extra year in college just to avoid Texans #1 pick next year.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Who is the #1 rated QB for next years draft?
Dude should opt out of the draft to avoid going to Huston lol.

look forward to dudes plying an extra year in college just to avoid Texans #1 pick next year.
Why would you miss out on $30 mil to play another year of college for free? You wouldnt care where you got drafted too. And if an athlete is as good as they are they would welcome the spotlight of being first overall and someone to turn around a whole market.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Why would you miss out on $30 mil to play another year of college for free? You wouldnt care where you got drafted too. And if an athlete is as good as they are they would welcome the spotlight of being first overall and someone to turn around a whole market.
Do you think Burrow regrets being drafted by Cincinatti?

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Talk about living rent free inside people's heads. Trump lives in the head of every idiot liberal alive.

More like spygate lives rent free in peoples heads. So many people don’t understand it. They think the issue was recording signals. It wasn’t, the issue is was WHERE they recorded the signals. Recording signals unto itself was never illegal

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
His injury has nothing to do with the team or draft position. It was a freak accident. And if you wouldnt take 30 mil for that, youre an idiot.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
His injury has nothing to do with the team
He was scrambling or eating sacks every game and was injured when one of his own linemen blocked a defender into him, but I'm sure that has nothing to do with the Bungles.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users