2022 NFL Offseason Thread: Looking forward Tua better future!

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I can't imagine wanting to watch the draft, but you don't need to pirate it. It's streaming for free from ESPN, NFL, ABC, and who knows where else.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kaines

Potato Supreme
I can't imagine wanting to watch the draft, but you don't need to pirate it. It's streaming for free from ESPN, NFL, ABC, and who knows where else.
I will watch the first two nights of it. After that I only care about who the Cowboys picked anyway.

• 1Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
They make you log in with your cable sub.

May blow your mind but it's just on in the background while I do other shit.

• 1Like

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
Hmm. I watched about 5 minutes of it on the NFL app the other night and I don't have a cable sub. Just wanted to see if it was streaming for free and it was at the time at least.

• 1Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
capnfl.PNG

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Yeah got me I wasn't willing to put in any more effort so I pirated it.

(Maybe depends on your internet provider?)

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I wasn’t big on that pick either given the bigger needs. From what I read last night there’s concern Carson might be done with that neck injury. But still way to early to take an RB right now. At least he was like the most productive last year.

After today im much happier with our draft. We drafted in places of need, and yeah I heard the same about Carson. I think the RB pick was okay now

• 1Like

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
Apparently the Jets real offer for Deebo was the #9 pick for Deebo and the 49ers 2nd rounder which John Lynch did not consider a serious offer. Tim Kawakami thinks that the dispute is over guaranteed money. Both sides are expecting him to get paid $22-25M/year, but Deebo wants a Tyreek Hill type deal ($72M guaranteed) and the 9ers are only willing to guarantee about 2 years ($44M). Basically neither side wants to take the risk of him getting hurt.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer

• 1Worf

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
imagine his best years are behind him at this point, still gonna be good but won''t be surprised if he has a dip in his ability to be elite.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don't think he will ever make another Pro-Bowl. The long march of decline has begun.

• 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
lol this social media drama shit

One thing I genuinely love about Joe Burrow is that he says social media is bullshit and it's a distraction. Rarely posts. Even deactivates his accounts during the season.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users