2023-2024 NFL Season : Arizona's QB Search Continues

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Good game to be in attendance. Moments before the Chase TD.

Screenshot_20231029_165008_Gallery.jpg

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Bro... we damn near lost to the fucking Browns....
Browns are a legit contender if they had a QB. That defense is insane.

Lynch assembles basically a team of all-stars and we look like the Cardinals. At what point are we going to stop blaming coordinators, players, etc. Basically, everybody BUT Shanahan. Media acts like this guy is a "genius", fellates him every game, and have basically anointed him as though he has already won 3 Super Bowls.

He's going to ruin Purdy just like his dad ruined RG3. Purdy barely cleared concussion protocol and you're trotting him onto the field down 14, with 2 minutes to play? The fuck?

• 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
He's going to ruin Purdy just like his dad ruined RG3. Purdy barely cleared concussion protocol and you're trotting him onto the field down 14, with 2 minutes to play? The fuck?

I said the exact same thing at the game. Couldn't believe they continued to put him out there in clear garbage time.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Are you trying to make everyone hate the Chiefs with the "Chiefs are actually the worst team in the league" reverse jinx schtick?
Wait what lol

Urlithani Urlithani Kirun Kirun Alex Alex and I’ve been doing the score Jinx crap to each other for while especially with the 2020 Super Bowl.

Chiefs are great they just gotta stop the mistakes and get their WR core going.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
The Chargers tried to charger it up on the offside kick, but failed.

This is one of those times where I'm thankful for a relatively dull game.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user