2023-2024 NFL Season : Arizona's QB Search Continues

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The Chargers tried to charger it up on the offside kick, but failed.

This is one of those times where I'm thankful for a relatively dull game.

When you win your fantasy week after a couple catches by Keenan Allen midway through the 4th, and the Derwin James pick towards the end. Sad thing is if Bears kick XP after that last TD or throw even a couple checkdowns with 3 timeouts at the very end instead of kneeling on it I would have lost, but nice to know waivering the Chargers D specifically for tonight was the right call over playing Saints D v Indy.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
49ers defense is just awful. And Purdy is out there throwing picks like he is Jimmy G.
He's trying to do too much and forcing things at the end of the game but he played great for 3 quarters. It would help him a lot if the defense could get off the field rather than giving up 10 yards per play.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Jared Goff > Matthew Stafford.

We traded a franchise QB for a Superbowl win. Worth I guess, but damn. Now we're in a world of hurt with a gimpy 35 year old thats 2nd all time in pick 6's.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Jared Goff > Matthew Stafford.

We traded a franchise QB for a Superbowl win. Worth I guess, but damn. Now we're in a world of hurt with a gimpy 35 year old thats 2nd all time in pick 6's.
Were you aching to keep Goff? I somehow doubt it. He looked like he was regressing, not progressing. Maybe he wouldn't have rejuvenated his career without a change anyway.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Were you aching to keep Goff? I somehow doubt it. He looked like he was regressing, not progressing. Maybe he wouldn't have rejuvenated his career without a change anyway.
Lol well maybe I spoke to soon.

They're actually kind of similar with the terrible decision making.

Kobayashi

Vyemm Raider
Raiders look like trash. I think the Jimmy G experiment is finally over. I don't understand McDaniel's playcalling - they marched down the field and scored the one series they stuck with the run, then never really went back to it for the rest of the game.

Ome

Molten Core Raider
Jimmy G String and McDumbass are killing me. I think I would rather get kicked in the nuts then watch any more of this shit this year.