2023-2024 NFL Season : Arizona's QB Search Continues

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
If all games were played on Sundays, any team with a bye would play one game in a 20 day stretch - 1 in 23 just meant they had a TNF game prior to their bye week.

(I'm still of the opinion we should toss the third preseason game, start the season a week early, and add a second bye week, which would always be before each team's TNF appearance. Thanksgiving teams would just have to live with their original-recipe bye being the Sunday before Thanksgiving. I doubt team owners would want to lose the income on the 0.5 home preseason games they would lose per year and the (usually full price) tickets they charge season ticket holders, however.)
Weird, I never thought about it like that, but I guess the norm when you don't have a bye is 1 game in 13 days. I think that's just a disingenuous metric some C-tier broadcaster came up with to fill time.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Still time to jump on the wagon, boys.
I'll admit, the cowboys backup qb hasn't looked as retarded as he has the last few seasons. We might win a playoff game. Don't think we can go all the way unless rush finishes preparing his plan in time, or we get lucky.

Wait, I'm a cowboys fan. ANOTHER SUPERBOWL IN THE BAG FAGGOTS. TEAM OF DESTINY!!!

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
I'll admit, the cowboys backup qb hasn't looked as retarded as he has the last few seasons. We might win a playoff game. Don't think we can go all the way unless rush finishes preparing his plan in time, or we get lucky.

Wait, I'm a cowboys fan. ANOTHER SUPERBOWL IN THE BAG FAGGOTS. TEAM OF DESTINY!!!
As a Cowboys fan, it is never too soon to declare next year as our year.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
For some reason. I don't think the 'experts' at ESPN will be sucking off Dobbs tomorrow.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Screenshot 2023-11-27 235047.png

Excited to play 2 teams on Sunday.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Nester

Vyemm Raider
FML and MY TEAM.

512 Yard of offense. Josh gets 4 TDs. and we still lose.

Refs fucked us so hard. but damn our last 2 min D is horrible.

I guess we run the table to get into the playoffs now. Who is next? oh fun KC then Dallas.... FML

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user